Chapter 18

Trigger warning: Blood, Cutting, its not as bad as the torture chapter. If you want to skip it then skip to where it says meanwhile at the Stark Tower.

~~~~~

He heard the familiar sound of a door swinging open. Groaning he closed his eyes bracing himself for the slap that was to follow. A large hand grabbed him by his shirt. "Look at me when I'm talking to you boy" the man snarled. 

Peter cracked an eyelid open. The older stood over him grinning manically. He was in a good mood which probably meant bad new for Peter. He shut his eye again. "Oh come on Petey, lets have some fun" he said dragging the boy off the wooden board he called a bed. Peter felt straps on his arm as he was fixed into the chair. A bucket was placed under his right arm and suddenly a sharp pain ran through his arm. Blood splashed down his arm into the bucket below. 

"Now Peter, let's play a game" He unstrapped the boy and dragged him over to a wall. "Let's do some decorating" He laughed. 

"you will do exactly what I say, okay?" he snarled. The boy nodded knowing if he listened that it wouldn't hurt as much. 

"Now we have some lovely red paint here" the older man gestured to the bucket of blood "how about doing some finger painting?" He grinned manically

"You're sick" Peter chocked out coughing. He hadn't used his voice in days. The man laughed "You only just realized? I thought you were supposed to be smart" Peter didn't respond. 

"Have some fun!" he laughed waving. "If I don't think it's good then you will be punished." He smiled cheerfully before strolling out the room. 

~meanwhile at the Stark Tower~ 

Tony hadn't slept in days. There were huge bags under his eyes and he drank a dozen cups of coffee a day. Stephen was getting increasingly more worried about him. Tony needed to sleep. So that's why he slipped some sleeping drugs into his next coffee. The effect was instant and as soon as he took a sip he collapsed. Stephen caught him and carried the sleeping man to his bed before laying him down and laying down next to him playing with his hair.

He sighed. he wasn't sure that this could go on for much longer. They needed to find Peter alive or dead. at least Tony would get some sleep and all the Avengers could get some rest. They had even called Thor for back up and he had to leave his people in Asgard with no ruler. He would have to go back soon. 

~a week later~ 

"Guys! Guys! I found him!" Wade screeched sprinting into the penthouse. Tony grabbed the boy by his shoulders shaking him. "Where is he" Panic was evident in his voice but there was also a hint of relief. 

Stephen grabbed Tony pulling him off the younger. "Please explain" Stephen said calmly. 

"Okay so basically I was lying in bed thinking where are you Peter? If you can hear me give me a sign and suddenly a piece of paper appeared in my hand." He handed the paper over to Tony. 

~~~~~

Honestly I expected you guys to have found him by now. This is getting boring and the readers are nagging me to save him. Honestly some people 🙄. Anyways not the point. You will find Peter at the following here (enter address cause I'm lazy) Good luck!

Author

~~~~~

"What the fuck is this supposed to mean?" Tony spat angrily "I though you said you knew where he was?" 

"Chill old man. Anyways yeah I do know where he is because like I said before this piece of paper said it all. " Wade explained snarkily. "The author also told me that, and I quote 'the readers were fed up of me torturing their precious Tom Holland'" 

"I suppose we could give it a try.. We don't have any other leads" Steve said solemnly. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Tony was about to dash off to fly off to the location when Stephen grabbed his shirt from behind pulling him back. "We need a plan" Steve said calmly. "We can't just rush in there." Tony grumbled but eventually agreed. 

~~~~~

Fourth wall who? Hope you enjoyed this part.