Chapter 8

We hit 100 reads thank you guys so so so so much I love yall!

~~~~~

As Sam lay awake that night she cried. First it was just a few tears but then she couldn't stop.

Suddenly a whirling sound came from behind her and orange sparks appeared. Dr Strange stepped through and sat down on her bed beside her. In his hands he held two cups of tea and handed her one. She smiled to show her thanks despite tears still running down her face.

The two sat in silence for the next couple of minutes slowly slurping their tea. After what felt like hours Stephen broke the silence.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked softly. She shook her head.

"Okay" He said simply and the two drifted back into a comfortable silence.

Suddenly, Sam yawned and lay her head on Stephen's shoulder. She soon fell asleep. He smiled softly taking her mug and placing it with his on the dresser. "G'night Sam" he whispered softly. He pulled a book out through a portal and began to read it with Sam still asleep on his shoulder.

Around half an hour later. Tony entered the room after wondering where Stephen had gone. When he saw the two he smiled softly. Stephen would make a great dad he thought to himself.

"Friday," he whispered "Take a photo of this for me please?"

"Done sir" Friday whispered back.

Tony pulled out his phone where the picture was now stored and smiled. 

~~~~~

Thank you for reading part 8. I hope you enjoyed.