Chapter 17

This chapter might get a bit confusing just warning you now. The POV will switch a lot but if you see T/P POv that means Tony and Peter's POv and they will say soemthing at the same time.

~~~~~

Tony's POV 

I was standing on the roof of Stark Tower. I'm not sure how I had got up here, I just remember walking to the edge and looking down at the tiny specks of city below. I had been up here multiple times this week. Peter had been missing for a month and I was beginning to lose hope.

The video had said 24 hours that was it, just 24 hours. I was sure if they ever did find him, he would be dead by now. I sighed as I stepped away from the edge of the roof. "It's not your time to die yet Tony" the author told him "It's never my time to die" He muttered sadly. (Dream SMP reference there everyone) 

Peter's POV

I don't understand how I'm still alive. He had tortured me every day in a various different ways depending on his mood. Sometimes he would enter with a huge grin on his face and say he wanted to experiment whilst other days he would have a scowl on his face and beat me till I couldn't move. I've lost track of the days. How long has it been. A week, A month, A year? I tried to keep the hope that Mr Stark would come and save me but my hope was slipping away. 

Tony's POV

I took one last look at the city below before yelling at the top of my voice. "I will find you Peter I will never stop looking till your safe in my arms again" I stepped inside. 

Peter's POV 

"Dad" I croaked speaking to no one in particular. "please help, save me. I'm so scared"

T/P POV

"I love you"

~~~~~

A nice short and sweet chapter for y'all. Don't give up hope guys. Sunny days await.