Chapter 9

**Beep beep beep** Yawning Sam woke up with a smile on her face. She leaned over and pressed the top of the alarm clock making it stop beeping. She slowly got out of bed and put her clothes for the day on.

As she went to get her breakfast, she passed Peter's room. The door was still closed. There was no sound coming from inside over then a steady breathing pattern. She sighed before entering the room.

"Wake up Peter" Sam whispered shaking him gently. "Peter wake up. We gotta get to school"

"Wha- What?" He sat up yawning. Sam stood at the side of his bed impatiently. Peter looked at his clock and his eyes widened. "Shit" He muttered jumping out of bed. Sam wheezed with laughter as Peter sprinted past her.

Sam was eating her Cheerios when Peter entered the room. "Hurry up Peter, We have ten minutes before we need to be at the bus stop" He just stuck his middle finger up at her before pouring himself a bowl of cereal. Sam wheezed again.

"Come on Peter hurry uppppp" she whined trying as hard as she can to piss him off. "Fuck off Sam"

"Language"

"Hey Mr Rogers sir" Peter greeted

"Peter we've talked about this, just call me Steve" the blond said.

"Sorry" he muttered back

"Morning Steve!" Sam greeted cheerfully.

"Good morning Samantha" Steve replied.

"Mr Rogers if you want me to call you Steve you gotta stop calling me Samantha. Just call me Sam"

"Sorry Sam"

"Anyways we gotta go now" Sam said grabbing Peter's arm and dashing out the room. "See you later!" Peter yelled at the Adult as he was dragged out the door. 

~~~~~

Thank you for reading part 9. I hope you enjoyed. Do you guys prefer longer or shorter chapters?