Bratty Baz (Sub POV)

This fic includes: Bottom bratty Baz, ⚠️knife play, light rope bondage, ⚠️non-con,

Baz

I think the best thing about dating Simon right now is how easy it is to get him in the mood to fuck me. I'm sitting on the floor of our dorm, gluing the final pieces onto a poster board, and he's sitting at his desk working on an essay I'm pretty sure was due two days ago.

It's a warm summer day, and I'm not particularly hot. I'm actually quite comfortable, but I'm bored and could use a good fuck. "It's hot in here," I complain, To get Simon's attention, and pull my shirt off. He raises an eyebrow and watches me get up off the floor to sit on the edge of his desk.

"Is it now?" He asks but goes back to his essay.

"Yeah, it is," I tell him, hoping to get him to turn his attention back to me, but he doesn't look up from his paper.

"Baby, give me like twenty minutes, okay?" He mumbles, looking up momentarily. "I need to finish this paper," he explains.

"Okay, sure, I think I'll go on a walk then" I smirk and head to the door.

"Without a shirt on?" He inquires smugly as if he thinks he's caught me doing something stupid.

"Yeah, I think I will," I smirk, I want to make him jealous. He frowns at me, but doesn't say anything as he turns back to his desk. I leave the room, and as soon as I'm down the hall, I pull on a hoodie.

•••

I walk back into our room, about 30 minutes later, and am pleased to see Simon laying on my bed without his shirt on, casually scrolling Twitter. Fuck he looks good. I made sure to feed before I came back to our room, but I still want to bite him. "took you long enough," Simon observes out loud, and looks up at me expectantly.

"Yeah, I got a bit distracted on my walk" I smirk and sit beside him on my bed. I reach to move his phone out of his hands, but he doesn't let go.

"What are you doing?" He asks

"Come on, Simon, you know what I want" I smirk and run my hands over his soft stomach.

"I don't know, I'm kind of tired," he fakes a yawn, and I roll my eyes.

"Come on, daddy," I mumble the words against his neck, and he grins triumphantly before roughly pinning me under him.

"Stoplight system?" he asks in reference to our safeword system we both use, and that tells me everything I want to know.

"Yes"

"Just because you know how to get me going, doesn't mean I'm not going to make you work for it," Simon growls against my throat.

"I don't have to work for anything, I know you want me just as badly as I want you," I snap back. The nice thing about being with Simon for so long is that we don't have to negotiate so much anymore. We usually make sure we know our safe words, and just try our best to give the other person what they want, without pushing it too far.

"Hmm, I don't know, baby. Try that again. I dare you," he gently strokes my cheek with his thumb, before letting his hands travel to my wrists to pin them down.

"Why? What are you going to do about it?" I challenge him.

"What was that?" He cocks an eyebrow and I grin up at him, baring my fangs.

"What. Are. You." I start, and push him up off me. "Going. To. Do. About. It?" I finish and pin him under me. I'm stronger than Simon by a lot, and fighting in bed is so fucking hot. He tries to move out from under me, but I hold him down. Simon fights to push me off him again, and I dig my nails into his shoulders.