Voyeurism/ Threesome Dom POV

This fic includes: Threesome! Voyeurism, impact play, gaging, blindfolds, nipple clamps, edging (kinda), "bottom" dom. Enjoy

From across the dungeon I see a pretty little twink talking to another man, they're sitting at the bar, and I instantly feel something stir inside my chest. I make my way over to him, excitement prickling my skin.

"Hey Handsome, what brings you here tonight?" I purr in his ear as I walk up behind him. He turns around with a raised eyebrow, but looks intrigued. "Looking for a good time?" I ask, the bronze haired boy.

"Hey Chris, I'll see you back at the flat." The criminally beautiful boy tells who I assume to be his friend. He turns around to grin up at me.

"Or maybe your friend would like to join us." I suggest, noticing the chain bracelets they're both wearing. The dungeon gives out chain bracelets to identify those wearing them as submissives.

"Sure, you good with that Babe?" He asks turning to the other man. I'm taken back by that, I furrow my brow in confusion. I think they can tell how surprised I am, because they start to laugh.

"Are you guys together?" I ask, suddenly feeling a bit awkward for imposing on their night.

"Yeah, but it's a really open relationship. When it's just us we're usually switches, but tonight we were planning on finding other dominants to play with us." The man I've learned is Chris, explains.

The other boy turns back around towards me, and leans back looking me up and down. "I think we just might be looking for a good time, but I don't know if we're looking for a good time from you" he smirks. I can already tell how much of a brat he's going to be.

"You'd be missing out if you guys passed on me." I tell them, taking a seat next to boy who's name I still don't know and return his smirk.

"I don't know if you could handle me." He replies shifting closer to me on his stool.

"He really is a fucking brat sometimes." Chris laughs.

"Oh, believe me, I can handle you, I'll make sure you're nice and good for me." I promise.

"Okay, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and take us back to your place." He challenges, at this point it's taking everything within me to keep my hands off these boys.

"Okay, let's get out of here then." I get up off my stool, and walk to the exits, making sure both boys are behind me before I walk through the doors.

• • •
I drive us to my flat, and take this time to get to know them a bit better. "So what's your name?" I ask turning to the boy covered in freckles, realizing I still don't know.

"Oh, my names Simon." He smiles. "And yours?" He asks.

"Baz."

"Baz?" Simon asks sceptically.

"Yeah, Baz" I shrug furrowing my brow. Chris slaps Simons shoulder, and gives him a pointed stare.

"So that's your real name?" He asks, and I can hear Chris let out an exasperated sigh.

"Yes, it is. Well it's shortened from Basilton, but I think Basilton makes me sound like a pretentious asshole, so I go by Baz." I laugh lightly.

• • •

They follow me into my apartment, and I'm giddy with excitement. I wish we had negotiated on the way here, the idea of having to wait any longer is driving me crazy. Ever since we've left my car Simon has been all over me, his hands always wandering along my body, or brushing my hair out of my eyes; I've taken quite a liking to him. We sit down in my living room, Simon takes the spot next to me on the sofa and instantly starts nipping at the side of my neck.