Drugging (again whoops) Dom POV

This one is so much better than my first drugging scene, you should read it it's good

*Baz*
I think I've just woken up from a nap, my vision is blurry and out of focus. (I think I'm in our basement?)  It takes me a second to notice my inability to move, but when I look to the side I can see rope tied tightly around my wrists. The more concerning thing is that I can't feel my body from the neck down, I can, however, see the dark outline of a body I recognize as Simon almost instantly despite my blurry vision. Everything is starting to get overwhelming, I'm naked and cold, Simon's naked too.... and there's cum pooling on my groin (I think I feel some on my face too, but it might just be my imagination) and I don't know where I fucking am...

*Simon*
I love how disoriented Baz looks as he starts to regain consciousness, but his look of confusion has started to slip to fear, and I'm realizing he doesn't remember what we negotiated. He told me to keep going with the scene we talked about no matter what once the drugs wore off, but I'm not sure now, because I genuinely don't think he remembers any of it.

"Simon... What happened?" He asks the amount of distrust in his voice is disconcerting. He tries pulling out of his bindings so he can sit up, but the knots I used are tight and can't be undone with one hand.

"I drugged you," I tell him hoping that it might jog his memory and he'll get to enjoy it as much as I already have. I must be right, because understanding flickers across his face and he bites his lip, not in anxiousness... but in excitement. It takes a couple more seconds until his face settles into a look that tells me that he knows what's going on and that he's okay with it.

"Yeah? And what did you do to me?" He asks, his eyes wide as he watches me crawl on top of him. I have him tied down spread eagle which makes everything so nice and accessible to me.

"Are you sure you want to know?" I ask, leaning forward and licking a couple drops of my come off his face. He swallows audibly making my body rush with electricity.

"Yes," He nods, "Sir." He adds.

"Well," I sit back, and trail the tips of my fingers along his cock, it's been hard since he realized what was happening. "I made you a lovely sandwich that you ate when you came home from work, and it put you out like a baby." He whines as I lightly graze my knuckles over his balls just barely giving him the touch he's so hungry for.

"Then I took you down here and fucked you really good." I finally wrap my hand around his length, and I can feel his entire body tense as I give him a tight squeeze other than that though I don't move my hand. "But you probably want more detail than just that don't you?" I growl, leaning forward to drag my teeth up his neck.

Baz squirms, trying to return my eye contact, but fails miserably. He still looks scared and the fear is honestly intoxicating. "Yes please." He breaths out, because as much as I know he hates admitting it, being this helpless is his biggest fucking turn on.

"Of course you do, you nasty bitch" I smirk, Baz sets his jaw and swallows thickly, waiting in anticipation for what I'm going to say. "Well, first I slowly pushed my dick past your pretty pink lips" I explain as I sink down to take his dripping cock into my mouth. "And I fucked your face really good, you couldn't move or speak so I was able to get myself all the way down your throat." I lightly run my tongue up his shaft and I can tell I'm driving him crazy.

"Fuck." He breathes, watching me intently.

"Hm? Maybe I'll get you to be awake next time I want to fuck your throat like that? You'd like that wouldn't you, slut?" I smirk as my words make him groan and clench his fists. I lean forward again to resume lightly running my tongue up and down his cock and I can tell it's driving him insane. "And then I came and it felt really fucking good," I tell him replacing my tongue with my hand to lightly run my fingertips up him. "Want to know why it felt so good?" I ask and I can tell how eager he is to hear what I have to say.