10k words, they fuck alot

This fic includes: okay, remember that strawberry dress that was trending? Like 7 months ago... yeah that's what this is about lmao. Anyway: fem! Simon (but he's still a dude), masc baz, sexting, mutual masturbation, impact play, specifically heavy bruising and scratching.

Simon

It's weird, finally getting to reconnect with Agatha. Our history has been so peculiar... I think that's the right word for it. I think that's what Baz would call it. I'm visiting her in her American flat, she says it's called an 'apartment' here, but that sounds weird.

Being all the way across the world has made me really appreciate Baz. I don't think I'd be happy to watch him visit a country alone for a week with his ex. Something about it just doesn't sound right, but when I brought up the idea of visiting Agatha, he just shrugged and agreed. Saying something along the lines of "you guys never fucked while you were actually dating, I'm not threatened." And he's right, we never did, Agatha tried to blow me once, but I freaked out and got her to stop. I shake my head to clear it. I'm in her kitchen making tea for us, while she's getting ready to go out.

I pour the boiling water from the kettle into her beautifully crafted china and admire how the tea stains the water. That's something new for me, before dating Baz I was never really inclined to ogle the beauty of the world. But I guess three years of living with a git that thinks stopping to admire the mundane things of life is what makes it interesting rubs off on you.

I pick up the tea and head into her room. When I first arrived, I wasn't exactly sure what our boundaries were, but Agatha made it very apparent to me that I was now her "gay best friend" (honestly, not sure how I feel about that). I walk into her room and place her tea down on her desk, before sitting on her bed. "You almost ready to go?" I ask, but halfway through,  I stutter as something in her closet catches my eye.

"Yeah?" She notices the way my voice trailed off and gives me a confused once over.

"Okay awesome," I'm hoping that's the correct response to what she said, because I totally zoned her out. There's an absolutely stunning dress hanging in her closet. I don't know what it is about it, but I feel like it's calling to me. It feels like my magic is back, coursing through my veins (I know it isn't, but this is the closest to that feeling I've had in ages).

"What are you looking at? She asks, amusement inching into her voice.

"Your dress, it's beautiful," I tell her, as I lift the hanger to admire it more closely. I don't know the name of it, but there's this transparent rough fabric giving it a lovely elegance. It's baby pink, and there are little strawberries sewn into the material.

"Thanks," she grins, and I'm surprised to see her get up out of her chair to come join me. "Do you want to try it on?" She asks earnestly, and I'm taken back by the offer.

"What?!" I sputter stupidly, but she just shrugs. I do really want to try it on, but something about it lights a weird fear within me. I know deep down that there's nothing wrong with it, but the whole idea of me putting on a dress just seems so... I don't know... gay? (That's probably offensive). But it's true, and oh merlin, what would Baz say if he saw me? At worst he'd laugh his ass off at me. A chubby bloke in a dress, at worst, he'd break it off the second he saw me acting like a fruit.

"Why not?" She asks, folding her arms.

"It wouldn't even fit me" I make up a reason that is actually quite plausible... I think. But I realize too late how pathetic of an excuse that is. She just rolls her eyes and pulls out her wand.

She's just about to spell it larger when I stop her. "Wait, Agatha, it's fine, I don't want to wear it," I assure her frantically (why am I so frantic?).