Drowning Sub POV

Not a lot in this fic, just breath play & anal sex Enjoy :) (also this one's my favourite one I've written you should definitely read it)

I've always hated the idea of drowning, the water pulling me down and leaving me defenceless, but right now I'm sitting with my head in Simon's lap while he fills the bath. "I want you to tap the side of the tub twice if you can't handle it anymore, Okay?" He asks, carding his fingers through my hair.

"Yes, Sir." I respond, as Simon pulls me up into a sitting position. I run my hand through the lukewarm water, the wetness conducting the mix of fear and excitement running through my blood.

"How are you feeling about this, Baby?" He asks. I think back to the first time he brought up breath play. We started off with mild air restriction, and I loved it. We kept moving slowly, from face, to neck, to bags and hoods, and now.... we're here.

"Good, I trust you." I tell him, he leans forward, and presses a kiss to the top of my head. I smile and lean against his bare chest.

"Good." He stands and helps me to my feet. I pull my shirt up over my head, while he unzips my pants, and pushes them off my legs along with my boxers. The cold air of the bathroom is a shock to my system, and makes my heart race. Breath play wasn't something I ever thought I'd do. The complete loss of control over something as vital as my breathing, used to scare the shit out of me, but Simon is someone I trust with with my life, and I know he'll take care of me. I sit on the edge on the tub, cold porcelain stinging my legs as Simon pulls out one of our many bondage belts.

I place my arms by my side, and close my eyes as he tightens the belt around my torso, pressing my arms to my body. I feel myself letting go, I don't open my eyes until I'm sitting in the water, Simon kneeling over me. "What are you going to do if you need air." Simon asks, putting an emphasis on the word need.

"I'm going to tap the side of the tub twice." I repeat his words from earlier back to him.

"Good." He presses a soft kiss to my lips, it's slow, and I move pliantly with it. He pulls away, and sits back. He's holding me by the belt wrapped around my arms and upper body. "Close your eyes." He instructs, and I do as I'm told. Paralyzingly fear suddenly grips my chest, as I realize what's about to happen. I think about tapping out now, telling him to stop, but I really want to try it. "I'm going to push you down now, okay?" He asks, and that question brings a mild calm back into my mind. Simon is going to take care of me, I can trust him.

That doesn't stop the extreme rush of adrenaline from overriding my body however, and causing fear to twist in my chest as I nod my head, and feel the water consume me fully. My breath gets knocked from my body, and I instantly panic. I tap the side of the tub after being submerged for less than a second. Simon pulls me up, and I gasp for air. Water runs down my face, prickling my eyes.

I breathlessly look up at him, he furrows his brows and I can't tell he's scanning my face to try to figure me out. We both go by the idea of trying something once, to get over the shock, then trying it a second time to see if we like it. Simon's thumb runs over my eyes, flicking away the water and the stinging disappears.

"Wanna try again?" He asks gently, no pressure attached.

"Yes, definitely." I nod, the shock has faded, and given way to the rush of adrenaline that comes with losing control. This time I keep my cool as I'm pushed under. Everything feels oddly comfortable, the pressure of the water, along with Simons tight grip, it all holds me together. I don't know how long it's been, but my lungs are starting to burn, and my throat is tightening. I think about tapping, but Simon said to tap only if I needed air, I want air, but I know I can go longer. My brain starts getting fuzzy giving me the same feeling I've gotten while smoking weed or while going on an intense run.