Edging/ Overstimulation Dom POV

This fic includes: rope bondage, suspension, daddy kink, basic s/m, spanking, uses of a couple different toys, degradation, edging, and overstimulation.

Simon
We're laying in bed, Baz's head resting on my chest, this is how we always fall asleep, and I love it. I run my hands through his hair, and he turns up to look at me.

"Goodnight." He smiles sleepily, I lean down and gently peck his lips. A small smirk pulls his lips apart, he flips onto his stomach, and presses his lips against mine again.

"Stop." I laugh, pushing his face away.

"Why?" Baz's hair falls forward tickling my neck, as he holds himself up above me, a stupid grin on his face.

"It's late." I respond, placing my hands on his hips. I give in against my better judgment, opening my mouth to comply with Baz's unrelenting kisses. His hips suddenly roll against mine, making my breath freeze. "Baz!" I whine already feeling myself getting hard at the minor amount of friction.

"What?" He asks innocently, his hand wandering under the elastic of my boxers. He wraps his hand around my length, giving it a couple strokes until I'm fully hard. "You know what?" He pulls his hand away, and lays back down. "You're right, it is late." He mumbles, there's a smug smile on his face, as he closes his eyes.

I get up on top of him and flip him onto his back roughly, his eyes snap open in surprise, and mild amusement. "Do you really think there's any way I'm letting you get away with that?" I growl, running my teeth up the side of his neck.

"I don't know Daddy, maybe." He turns to look over at me smugly.

"Daddy?" I ask, knowing that he only calls me that when he wants to play. Baz just smiles in response, and wraps his arms around my torso. "You wanna play?" I ask, knowing that the answer's probably yes, but wanting to make sure.

"Yes, please." He responds, his goofy grin still pulling at his face, I always find it amusing how giddy he looks while we start getting into a scene. I push the covers off us onto the floor, revealing Bazs body clad only in boxers. I pull the box of toys we keep under our bed out, and pop the lid open. I see Baz's hand already under the elastic of his boxers, desperately tugging at his dick. I grab a length of rope, and climb back on top of him. "What's your safe word?" I ask, wanting to make sure we're on the same page.

"I don't want one, I trust you." He tells me.

"No, you need to give me a safe word." I tell him sternly, and pull his arms above his head into the mattress, not allowing him to touch himself anymore.

"Fine, um I don't know... rain?" He decides, I run one of my hands lightly up his side, loving the way he squirms under me.

"Good." I get up off him and pull him off the bed, onto the ground. "Take off your boxers." I command sharply.

"Yes, Sir." He quickly complies, and returns to his knees. I walk behind him, and get him to cross his hands behind his back. "You've been such a bad boy tonight." I reprimand, while undoing my rope. I start at his wrists wrapping his arms together in a corset tie, until I get to his joints. I continue the rope up over his shoulder, and across his chest. When I'm done, his whole upper body is tightly tied together.

"I'm sorry Sir." He looks up me with huge puppy dog eyes, his lips clamped between his teeth. Fuck, he looks so hot, I can't wait till I get to really start playing with him.

"No you aren't, at least not yet." I smirk, and run a new rope through the chest harness and up into a hard point we have fixed to the ceiling. A look of understanding flashes across his face, and slowly melts away into excitement as he realizes what I plan on doing. we've been dating for around three years, I love how intimately I know him, I love knowing what gets him off, and being able to surprise him like this. I hold the live end of the rope in one hand, and slowly wander in front of him. I rest my free hand on his chest, and slowly run my fingers down to his crotch. I let my hand rest right between his thighs, and use my grip on him to lift him off the ground, as well as with the rope in my hand. As soon as his feet are a couple inches off the floor, I tie the rope in place.