Idk I finished AWTWB and I'm horny

I finished reading anyway the wind blows, so this takes place a month or so after Baz and Simon have sex lol.

Baz

I walk into Simons flat- our flat. Simon is still at uni (I wonder when he actually plans to drop out?), so I make my way into the kitchen to make us something to eat. He shouldn't be gone long, and with him not home, I can use my magick without feeling bad.

I hear Simon enter our flat just as I'm finishing up the fried rice. "Hey!" He shouts into the apartment cheerfully, and I laugh at his casual greeting.

"Hi," I smile as he walks into the kitchen. He presses a kiss to my cheek and wraps an arm around my waist as I wash my hands. "How was your day I ask" as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Good, kinda boring, but Penny met me for lunch so that was good" he smiles, and starts pressing kisses to my neck. "How about you?" He asks, and continues his assault on my neck.

"It was good," I chuckle. "Seems like you're trying to make it better" I tease, but still crane my neck to the side to let him continue. He mumbles something against my neck and pushes me backwards roughly.  He connects our lips hungrily and I'm happy to reciprocate. Between the two of us I'm the stronger one, but Simon still has enough muscle on him to lift me up until I'm sitting on the counter. He's gripping at my shirt hungrily and I lightly lay my hands on his wrists to remind him to be gentle. "Our dinner is going to get cold" I mumble as he starts biting at my collar bones (I swear he bites me so much it must be a kink or something... maybe that's why he fell for me... the biting...)

"Fuck dinner" he growls, and I laugh.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my boyfriend" I laugh, but Simon doesn't respond, instead he pulls me tighter against him, clawing at my shirt. His mouth on my neck and in my hair, and everywhere he can reach. "Simon" I say his name gently, and he keeps going. We've done this enough for me to know how it ends, and I really don't want it to get there tonight. So I gently (or as gently as I can) nudge him away from me with my feet. Bracing him with my shin, and leaning out of his reach. He understands what I did, and why I did it right away, and looks down at the ground awkwardly.

"Sorry" he mumbles. I hop down off the counter and try my best to ignore the way both of our jeans have tightened around us.

"Don't be" I smile, and press a kiss to his cheek. "You okay?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah... well as good as I can be" he sighs and I give him a sad smile.

"I love you" I mumble and wrap my arms around him. "Let's have dinner, and then maybe... if you're up to it... let's try that again '' I smile against his lips, and he nods eagerly.

"Yeah, I think we can do that," he smiles.

We sit across from each other during dinner, and tell eachother about our day. It's pretty mundane conversation until Simon pipes up. "You don't like how rough I am in bed, right?" He asks casually while still shoveling rice into his mouth.

"Um..." I look at him blankly for a moment, before I can get my thoughts together. "I guess so, yeah." I shrug. "I'm okay with you pushing me around and stuff, but I'm not the biggest fan of it feeling like we're back in 3rd year and I'm fighting for my life" I chuckle, and am pleased to hear Simon laugh along with me.

"I can't say I blame you," he grins. "I was definitely a force to be reckoned with back then" he teases.

"Simon I think you'll always be a force to be reckoned with" I inform him, and for some reason that puts a smile on his face. He beams at me from across the table, and reaches out his hand. I take the offer and lace our fingers together.