Temprature Play

Nights like these are my favorite, I can hear Baz's heart from where my head is resting on his exposed chest. We've been laying in our bed like this for about an hour, just enjoying each other's company, me reading, and Baz doing something on his phone. The gentleness of his fingertips running over my bare back, makes my heart flutter. "Remember our first kiss?" Baz mumbles, it takes me by surprise, not quite sure where that came from.

"Yeah, why?" I ask curiously.

"I was just thinking about it." He trails off distractedly.

"What about it?" I finally turn to look up at him, wanting to know what's brought him back to that day.

"I don't know, I was just thinking about how I had been so cold, I was surrounded by fire in that forest, and was still freezing. Then you kneeled in front of me, and kissed me. You were so warm, and you still are. I don't really notice it as much as I used to though, I've gotten so used to it that I sometimes forget how much more alive I feel with you." He explains lightly. I love how honest he's always willing to be with me.

"I didn't realize how differently our magic affected us, I guess you being cold isn't really magic, it's just your vampirism, but you know what I mean." I trail off.

"You've never noticed it?" He asks. I pause to think.

"Kind of, every now and then, but it's not super noticeable." I gently grab his wrist and guide his hand to rest against my cheek. "Like I can feel that, it's cold, but it feels good. It feels like you." I explain, pressing a kiss to his knuckles then letting go of his hand.

"Interesting, you don't mind though, right?" He asks timidly.

"No, it's nice, I like it." I assure him. He smiles contently, and rests his hand on my thigh. He presses a kiss to the side of my forehead, I close my eyes and sigh. I absolutely love the way his arms feel around me, pulling me closer to press more soft kisses to my body. I toss the book in my hand to the side, to turn around and climb on top of him.

He smiles against my lips, as I trail my hands along his arms slightly digging my nails in. We always sleep in our boxers, both of us loving the way we can feel the others body against our own. Which makes it pretty easy to make usually normal things like kissing, feel oddly intimate. He flips us over, and pins me against the mattress by my wrists. Fuck, he knows how that gets to me, if I wasn't aroused already, I sure am now. He rolls his hips against mine, and smirks at the goofy smile I know is pressed to my face.

He presses opened mouth kissed to my stomach making my muscles clench. After our earlier conversation, all I can focus on is how his hands feel against my hot skin. I'm hyper aware of the way goosebumps raise under where his fingers linger. "Simon?" He sounds oddly nervous.

"Yeah?"

"You said you didn't mind how cold my hands are, right?" he mumble, his voice losing confidence as he continues.

"Yeah?" I encourage, urging him to continue.

"How'd you feel if I tried something more... unconventional?" He ask. That sparks my curiosity, in the best possible way.

"How do you mean?" I ask, absentmindedly dragging the tips of my nails up his sides. He shivers, and presses my wrists back down into the mattress.

"Like this." He lets go of my wrists, and sits back on his heels. His eyes dart back up to me moving my arms back to my sides. "Don't move." He instructs. The command is stern, but not in a belittling sense, I do as I'm told and receive  a small smile from Baz.

He presses the tips of his finger to the top of my shoulders, and slowly drags them down my body. Now that I'm concentrating on the sensation, the intensity is almost overwhelming. He was right about how noticeably different our skin feels pressed together, with the way that he's straddling my hips, he's holding himself up so that the only part of us touching is where his fingers wander. Everything suddenly intensifies, his hands feeling even colder than before.