Spontaneous impact play

This fic includes: "bondage" and "gaging" but it's very rushed, anal and oral sex, degradation, impact/ pain play, and a very messy power exchange.

Baz

Simons breath is heavy and loud in my ear as I climb on top of him. "Fuck" he breaths, running his hands up and down my sides. "We're doing this, right?" He asks, while starting to pull my shirt up.

"Please" I nod, knowing that he's asking In references to whether or not we're actually fucking. We've been... "together" for almost a month now. Together is a loose term though, I still don't even know what we're considering ourselves. One day while we were fighting I was on top of him, about to hit him, and he kissed me. It was weird, but that's how it's been for the past month. We live normally, then we'll get into a fight, and I'll pin him down, and then we'll fuck. It's become weirdly normal.

Simons warm hands are always a pleasant shock against my body, warm honey skin seeping into me, it's almost intoxicating. "Come on Snow get rid of your fucking shirt" I urge him to hurry up, while I start on my pants.

"If you want it off so bad, maybe you should do it yourself" Simon responds challengingly.

"You're such a fucking princess, Snow" I roll my eyes but do as he suggests.

"I'm the princess? Says the faggot" Simon glares at me as I grab him roughly by the collar of his shirt.

"You know I'm about to fuck you in the ass, right? My cock is gonna be in you, and you fucking love it. So maybe think a bit more before you call me a faggot next time, you're literally the one that's about to be drooling over my dick" I spit while I pull his shirt off him.

"Yeah? Is that what I'm about to do?" He asks, I don't even respond, just grip onto the fly on his pants. and watch the grin on his face get bigger.

"Fucking pathetic" I roll my eyes at him, and drag him over to my bed. We had been on the floor, and I could already feel it getting uncomfortable.

"Hm finally treating me right?" Simon asks, crossing his arms behind his head to watch me tug his trousers off his legs.

"Fuck off we're still fighting," I tell him, as I reach into the bedside table to retrieve condoms and lube, both of which we're running low on. "Okay come here" I motion for him to come over, I like getting him to suck my dick to make me hard.

"Why?" He stares at me challengingly, while he starts palming himself through his briefs.

"So you can make me nice and hard, so I can fuck the life out of you" I smirk, and he rolls his eyes.

"What? You just expect me to do whatever you ask me for? Give me an incentive, or make me" he glares at me challengingly, and I do what I'm told. I grab him by the back of his neck, and roughly force his head all the way down to my lap. I stop there and move my hand into his frizzy hair.

"Was that what you wanted?" I ask, smugly. He looks up at me and just shrugs. "Okay then go ahead, let's get this going" I shift where I'm sitting, until his face is buried in my lap, and I can feel his hot breath on me. He lightly bites the inside of my thigh, and it hurts, but it also sends a jolt of pleasure through me. His mouth is so warm on my cock, and I honestly think if I wanted to, I could come from just having my dick resting in his mouth. He runs his tongue up and down my length, and I feel myself quickly starting to get hard.

"Hm interesting how both your cock and your head are fucking massive" he mumbles around my dick, and the vibrations from his voice make my cock hard as a rock. I don't even care enough to call him out on saying that I've got a big head. I just pull out of his mouth, and without even thinking about it flip him onto the mattress. I don't know if I just imagine it, but I swear he moans as I push him down into the bed. I sit back on my heels to give him a second to adjust. I'm waiting for him to get on his hands and knees, but he's taking forever, and I'm getting impatient.