Fem! Snowbaz

⚠️Tw⚠️: CNC (consensual non- consent) the consent is very clearly established; there are still phrases like "no" and "please stop," so please stay safe and don't read this one if that will be triggering for you. <3

This fic includes: gender-bent au, Baz finally spitting on Simon, switch Baz, switch Simon, sex w/ a strap, oral sex, a bit too much focus on Simons nipples lmao, choking, edging, this fic has it all lmao 

Baz

The light from the TV illuminates Simon's beautifully soft face as she takes a bite of her sandwich. We're sitting on the sofa together, her facing the telly, me laying down with my legs resting on her lap. I should be watching the movie, she was so excited to show it to me, but I can't take my eyes off her. We've been living together for a couple of months now, and our sex life has been good. However, I don't know why, but this week, I've been embarrassingly horny. Like every hour of the day, all I can think about is leaning Simon over the closest surface and fucking the life out of her.

Right now, there's a bit of mayo on her face from her sandwich, and all I can think about is leaning over and licking it off her cheek. I can feel myself getting wet just thinking about it... I'm truly living a cursed life. I finally get to live with the women I've been in love with for years, and now I'm too scared to fuck her when I want. Simon turns to me (probably to see my reaction to an important part in the movie), and catches my gaze stuck on her. 

"What are you staring at?" she laughs.

"You," I smirk. I expect her to laugh and roll her eyes, but she doesn't...

"What are you thinking about?" she asks, turning around to face me fully. Her voice sounds rougher than usual, and her hand is burning into my thigh. I swallow thickly. I don't know why I still get butterflies from this; maybe it's because I wasn't able to have this for so long, It still feels like something I shouldn't be doing.

"Umm... you?" I try meekly and am disgusted with how easily Simon can make me lose my voice.

"Yeah? What about me?" she asks smoothly and starts to move further up my body to straddle my hips. She starts playing with my hair, and I think she's going to actually drive me crazy.

"You got mayo on your face," I tell her flatly, and she looks taken back.

"Oh, whoops," she laughs and goes to wipe it off.

"Wait," I stop her, and she raises an eyebrow at me. She looks amused, which isn't what I'm going for. I wipe her face with my finger, and lick the contents off it.

"I'd like to watch you do that between my legs," she smirks and runs her hand over my crotch. I inhale as the warmth of her hands sleeps through my shorts.

"Yeah?" I ask, finally getting over my nerves. I push her off of me and onto her back, and she looks up at me, surprised. I crawl on top of her, taking a moment to admire her wide-eyed excitement. She's thrown her arms above her head to give me room to explore her body with my hands. I lean forward to press a kiss to her slightly parted lips, she always breathes through her mouth, but right now, I can tell her lips are parted as an invitation, in anticipation.

"Yeah," she breaths, pulling me closer. "I wanna watch you eat my come," she growls in my ear, and it lights a fire in me.

"Let me fuck you hard, and I will" I scratch my nails up her chest under her shirt. She moans as I start playing with her nipples.

"Yes, yes," she sighs incoherently. I pull her shirt off and take a second to soak her in.

"I'm so fucking lucky I get to fuck you" I grin down at her and watch as her face takes on a dark blush.