Chapter Fourteen

You kissed Eren again, it was a long and deep one, but it's not like he used tongue or anything, this was your second kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist during the kiss and a tear ran down your cheek.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, wiping it away. You smiled and looked into his ocean blue eyes.

"I-I'm just so happy." You cried of joy. "I don't even know what to do, since i'm so happy."

"Let's go and put your stuff in the trunk of the car." Eren said, grabbing ahold of your hand. You rolled out a suitcase, and Eren saw a (f/c) material showing from the zipper pouch.

"What's this?" He asked, going to grab it.

"Um, nothing! It's just..." You say. "Just a scarf!"

"Yeah, okay." Eren snickered. Once you got to his car you shoved your bags in the trunk, and he quickly got in, buckling his seat belt.

"So...what are you gonna do about this Hannes guy?" You ask.

"I just stopped going to work, that's all." Eren replied. He parked at a TV tower, and you were confused.

"A TV tower? Why a TV tower?" You ask.

"This is the Fernsehturm Berlin, it's a TV tower, and there's a restaurant in it." Eren explained. It was getting pretty late out, about 8:00 German time, and you were pretty hungry too.

"Can we...?" You ask.

"Yeah we can! I'm hungry too." Eren said. He took you by the hand, and helped you out of the car.

"You really didn't have to do that." You giggle.

"Of course I had too, (f/n)." Eren said. Once you two got up to the very top, you read the sign that said 'bitte setzen sie sich'.

"What does that mean?" You ask.

"Please seat yourself." Eren translated. You two did as the sign said, and a waiter came up to both of you. He was speaking German, and Eren made a gesture with his hands to zip it.

"Oh, she does not speak German?" The waiter asked with his German accent. Eren nodded, and the waiter continued to speak English. He explained what the specials were and handed you two menus.

"Order when you are ready." He said, walking away.

"Where's our drinks?" You ask.

"Water...I ordered that because they don't have a lot of selections, and I wouldn't think you would like it..." Eren said.

"Isn't the legal drinking age...18?" You ask.

"Yeah, why?" Eren asked.

"Can't we order alcohol without getting in trouble?"

"Yeah." He responded. He knew that the drinking age in America was 21, so he wasn't too bothered about your questions.

"We can order some-" His phone started to ring, and he answered it. He mouthed 'Armin' to you.

"EREN, EREN, EREN, GUESS WHAT!!" Armin shouted.

"Calm down...what?" Eren asked.

"YOU KNOW HOW I APPLIED TO OXFORD UNIVERSITY?!" Armin shouted again.

"Yes...and I told you that was a stupid idea...it's all the way in-"

"I GOT ACCEPTED!!" Armin screamed. Eren's eyes widened, like he was about to cry or something. He should be happy for Armin, Oxford University is hard to get into.

"I-I gotta go.." Eren said, hanging up. He buried his face into his hands.

"Are you okay Eren?" You ask.