Chapter Eighteen (Spooky R18 Lemon)

All of ur lemon will be right here. Satisfy ur perverted fangirl needs. Bring a box of tissues just incase if ur a guy. Lemon will saveeee you. Just read this chapter pl0xxxx. Im begging you. Come on and read this plSSSS. Im sure u wanna fuck eren.

(Tune to: do u wanna build a snowman)

Finally here m8s n0w it will sux just warning u bc its my first lemon WAT EVES IM JUST GONNA PUBLISH IT

Re reading it made me want to keel myself

---------------------------------------

You knocked Eren to the bed, deciding to be the agressive one. You zipped down his pants and took out his dick.

You gave him the handjob of his life. Every stroke made you wetter and wetter.

Eren then came all over your face. You wiped off some of it with your finger and tasted it. You stood up and lifted your tight dress up. When it wouldn't go up anymore you slid your panties off and threw them to the floor. You climbed on top of Eren and inserted his dick inside of you. Tears welled from your eyes.

It's in.

Eren sat up and you started to move. You clung your hands around his neck.

"Eren, what if someone finds us?" You ask.

"They...won't" He said.

Armin walks into the apartment and drops his bag onto the floor. He heard moaning sounds from Eren's room.

"What the..." Armin walked over to the room and slowly opened the door, but quickly closed it.

"I fucking knew this would happen." Armin whispered. He went back to the living room and pretended like nothing happened.

"(f/n)! I'm gonna cum!" Eren shouted.

"Cum inside of me!" You demanded.

"You fucking slut..." He teased.

"Just do it!"

Eren came inside of you. You stood up and cleaned yourself off.

"4 inch dick." You teased, falling next to him. He rolled his eyes and fell next to sleep.

------------------------------------

Lemon sucked

All got deleted so had to update AGAin.

Chapter19 soon