Chapter Five

A/N: This chapter gets really emotional, just keep a box of tissues nearby.

"Squeeeeee!" You squealed in delight. You couldn't beileve Eren actually loved you back. You thought it was just another prank from Sasha.

"Calm down (f/n)...act cool at the party, I don't wanna be seen with a screaming nutjob." Sasha said. You walked out to Petra's car, with Levi in it.

"Where were you guys? I waited ten minutes for you guys!" Petra yelled.

"Skyping Eren." You say, staring at the car ceiling.

"Eren, Eren, Eren." Petra said.

"You should meet him." You say.

"Nah, i'm good." Petra said. Once you got to Petra's house, it was crazy. It turned out that Isabel threw a chair out the window, and other people teepeed the whole lawn.

"Ughhhh!" Petra screamed, putting her forehead on the steering wheel.

"Don't worry about it, i'll help clean up later." You say. Once you walked in, you saw Jean standing next to Marco. You and Sasha gave you each other the look. Sasha started to spy on them, and she dragged you along.

"Sasha! This isn't right." You say.

"Don't you wanna see Jean make a move?" Sasha asked.

"Yes...but we should give them space." You say.

"Please." Sasha begged, giving you puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." You sighed. You listened to Jean and Marco talk for about twenty minutes until...

"M-Marco?" Jean said, looking down.

"Yeah, Jean?" Marco said.

"C-Can I ask you something?" Jean asked. He had no clue if Marco was gay or not, and you had no clue what was gonna happen next.

"Yeah, you can ask me anything." Marco said.

"Here it comes!" Sasha said.

"D-Do you wanna..." Jean didn't continue his sentence. Instead, he ran outside and Marco followed after him.

"Quick, we have to follow them!" Sasha said, taking your arm. Marco was standing right infront of Jean on the driveway.

"What do you want to ask me?" Marco asked.

"Please Marco...I don't want to talk about it." Jean said. He ran out in the road to get away from Marco.

"Watch out Jean!!!" Marco shouted. A car came flying down the road, and Marco ran, and pushed Jean away.

"No!!" You say, covering your mouth. Marco got hit by the car, but he wasn't underneath it. He was laying on the ground, looking lifeless. Then, someone came out of the car.

Annie.

"You bitch!!" You shout, charging after her. You pushed her to the ground, while Sasha called 911, and Jean ran over to Marco.

"You...did...this...on...purpose!!" You screamed, punching her between each word.

"I'm not that mean!" Annie shouted. She had a bloody nose and a black eye. You picked her up by the collar and whispered in her ear.

"You deserved this anyway." You say, throwing her to the cement road. She just got in her car, and drove away like nothing happened. You ran over to Marco, who was still on the ground.

"Marco! Survive!" You shout. Jean was bawling his eyes out, and Sasha went inside to tell everyone. Marco was still looking lifeless, but he was still breathing.