Chapter Twenty-One

You and Armin got off the elevator and walked out of the hospital. "Don't worry (f/n), he'll wake up, trust me." Armin said. You ignored every last word he said, you were just too busy thinking about Eren. You never had a rough life, you had a normal family and friends. Something about Eren was special though. He was always there for you.

"It's a miracle!" Shouted a nurse. You quickly zipped back around. Only to see a nurse run out of a different room before shouting again.

You frowned and sighed. "Armin?" he looked at you and didn't say anything. "Do you think that he is actually going to be ok?" Armin just shrugged. "We can can only hope for the best (f/n)." You sighed and cotinued to walk out of the hospital with him. He opened the car door for you and you jumped in the passenger seat, waiting for him to start up the car.

"Listen (f/n)...I've gone through way worse." Armin said. You looked at him like he was insane.

"How have you gone through way worse?" You ask.

"I had a girlfriend named Ada once...I lied saying that she went to America to study," Armin said. "You must promise that you will never tell anyone this, ok?" You held out your pinky. He latched his pinky to yours and you both shook them.

"Ada was going to United States, but she was stupid enough to take a boat. The boat sunk...it was an unknown reason why it sank." Armin explained. "You actually have a chance with Eren. He could wake up from that coma a day, a week, or a year from now. Ada never came back." It was amazing that he never even shed a tear.

"I guess you're right Armin." You say. He buckled in his seatbelt and started to drive.

"Hey, you wanna go see that movie you were going to see?" Armin asked.

"Nah, it looked like a shitty romance film." You replied. It was an awkward silence all the way home. The only thing you two heard were boxes thumping in the trunk and backseat. Armin parked outside the restaurant the apartment was above.

"I'll make it up to you. I'll buy you a meal." Armin said.

"Whatever, I'm hungry." You say. Armin led you inside. A Mexican restaurant.

"Hola mates! What would you two like to drink?" A waiter asked in a Italian accent.

"(favorite s0da), please." You said.

"Water" Armin said. He ran to the backroom and filled up two glasses with your favorite pop and water.

"Isn't this a Mexican restaurant?" You asked.

"Yeah, the guy who owns this place is Italian...it's a really long story." Armin replied. He got back with the drinks and asked you what you wanted to eat.

"(Favorite Mexican food)." You replied.

"I'm not hungry at all." Armin said. The waiter smiled and ran back into the kitchen. Since your phone got destroyed in the crash, you were lucky enough to have an ipod. Sasha just texted you.

Sasha: lol ur mom is worried about u

You: it's about time

Sasha: didn't your phone get rekt in the crash? xD

You: Yeah. Just tell her to call armins.

You texted Sasha the number. Armin handed you his phone right when it started to ring.

"Hello, mom." You said. You weren't really on good hands with her right now, since she thought that Eren was going to murder you.

"How's Germany, (f/n)?" She asked in a stern voice.

"Good, good. Did you hear about the-"

"Yeah, Levi told me. At least you're okay." She interrupted.

"Yeah, I guess." You said.

"So, when are you coming home?" Your mom asked.

"In a couple of days," You replied. "If Eren doesn't wake up."

"So. Your boyfriend is in a coma?" She said.

"Yeah. I just can't sit around and wait for him."

"Just come home safe." She hung up on you without saying goodbye. You sighed and gave Armin his phone.

"My mom is just desperate for me to come home! When are you leaving Armin?" Armin looked at his phone.

"Tomorrow." Armin replied.

"We'll just have to wait." You say.

---

Well well, we have updated early.

The story should be coming to an end around 35. I dunno though, it could be longer.

Any conspiracies? Xdd doubt there is any.

See you again m8s.