Special 1

Merry Christmas, guys! So, yah, this is a special chapter. Meaning, it's not crucial to the story and its okay if you don't wanna read.

This chapter will contain smut.

Yes, smut.

I said I wouldn't warn ya, but I did bc this ain't really part of the story.

Well, it is part of the story, but it isn't necessary for you to read.

Oh, and happy 600 reads to us!

Part Two will be up by either tomorrow or at December 26th.

***

Third Person POV

It's currently Bill and Dipper's first Christmas Eve since they have taken over. Bill sees no importance to this specific holiday, as he did not believe in the catholic god.

He was a demon for pete's sake!

Dipper, however, is setting up a little christmas tree in their room. He is currently putting on some colorful bells and garland on the mini christmas tree.

"Tsk, Christmas is stupid," Bill mumbled, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Dipper sighed. That was fifty second time Bill said that since this he brought up decorating a tree.

"Why are you even doing pointless things like this, Pinetree?! You're the king of Weirdmageddon! You're technically a god yourself now!" Bill shouted, with a hint of whining.

Dipper grew irritated. He was stopping himself from snapping at Bill, because he understands that the demon doesn't understand these things. Although, he ignored Bill. He has been ignoring him everytime he whines about Christmas.

"Pinetree, pay attention to me!"

Ignored.

Bill huffed and stomped right behind the crouching Dipper Pines who was arranging the remaining garland.

"Pinetree! What's more important?! That stupid tree or your King!" Bill yelled as he shoved the Pines boy.

Dipper finally snapped.

Dipper pulled Bill, slammed him to the floor and he climbed over the blonde.

"W-what are you doin--" Bill got cut off when the brunette caught him in a rough and hungry kiss. Bill couldn't speak, only whimpers and moans can be heard from him as Dipper started to unbutton Bill's sweatshirt, his other hand leaning on he floor to support hus weight.

Bill tried to push his Pinetree away, but the hand that removed his buttons had restrained both of his ands above his head.

"P-pine--Ahh! Hmmph.... ugh," Bill moaned as Dipper's kisses trailed lower.

His jaw

His neck.

His collarbone.

His nipples.

His belly button.

Bill gulped as Dipper licked his lips as he looked lustfully at the blonde underneath him.

"Such a beautiful sight. You're drooling, my king."

Indeed, Bill was. Bill's face was red, his hair and clothes disheveled, and his friend was very excited, poking out of his pants.

Dipper smirked amd licked the clothed boner.

"P-pinetree! U-ugh! Ahh!" Bill moaned loudly as Dipper licked and palmed the clothed boner.

Bill's freed hand was pulling on Dipper's hair for dear life, biting his other hand to muffle his moans. Dipper's lips once again trail up to, removing the dream demon's hand and replacing it with his lips as his hand palmed Bill's clothed erection.

"P-pine--AHH! Uhmm.. mmf.. u-ugh.. m-more--Ahh!"

Bill's muffled moans echoed on the walls as he came in his pants. Dipper bit and sucked on Bill's lips, thrusting his tongue to the now submissive demon underneathe him.

Dipper parted their lips and stared at the disheveled and vulnerable man under him.

His blonde hair messy. His eyes teary, yet avoiding his gaze due to embarassment. His dress shirt unbuttoned and his curvy shape and abs can be seen. His pale skin sweaty and red with marks left by him(Dipper). His breath shaky, and his hole body was trembling from need. Dipper was extremely turned on at the sight. The sight that only he can see.

The All-knowing powerful dream demon Bill, underneath him whimpering for his cock to fill him up.

Dipper unbuttoned his pants and straightened his back, his knees still entrapping the blonde. He had the perfect view of the beautiful creature under him.

He took out his dick and started fapping.

The flustered Bill looked at Dipper's cock longingly, wishing it to be inside him. He started to grind on to Dipper's leg as Dipper fapped to the sight of the the blonde who could barely contain his want for the brunette.

"U-ugh... ahh... B-Bill..!" Dipper moaned as his hands went faster and faster.

Bill grinded himself onto Dipper harder, too. Wishing for more friction. His hole was twitching and the slick was starting to get his dress pants wet. His King, Pinetree, was above him. Getting off from the sight of him.

Dipper shoved his cock into Bill's mouth, rendering the blonde shocked for a second.

"Suck, Bill."

Bill's dick twitched as he heard Dipper.. no.. his master's command. he started to suck and swirl his tongue as Dipper started to thrust into his mouth.

"Ugh... Ahh! G-good slave.." Dipper moaned as he pulled the blonde's hair, making Bill gag.

Bill kept bobbing his head with teary eyes, and Dipper kept thrusting into his mouth.

After a few more minutes of this, Dipper came in Bill's mouth, making him taste the bitter release. Dipper removed his cock out, and as Bill was about to spit the release out until he heard Pinetree.

"Swallow it. That's an order." Dipper said with authority, and eyes that dared him to disobey.

Bill swallowed the bitter release and spoke, "Y-yes, master."

Dipper smiled as he carried the blonde. Bill's hands on the back of Dipper's neck, and his legs wrapped around the brunette's waist.

Dipper threw him onto the bed and started to remove their remaining clothes.

***

Please leave a vote if you enjoyed that!

Also, please comment if you would like these kind of scenes on the actual chapters!

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

PS. I'll write Special 1 (Part 2) later.