19 (short chap)

Third Person POV

"Wait, wait, wait... succubi and incubi? Aren't those demons that.." Dipper trailed off, but Bill knew what his train of thought was.

"Yes. Yes, they are, Pinetree."

"Somehow, the deal affects you instead of me," Bill said and Dipper gave Bill a confused glance.

"What do you mean?" Dipper asks the blonde.

"Normally, when a human and a succubus or incubus make a deal, the demon would be the one doing... the deed. The demon takes it as small payment everytime they're power is used in a varying amount, depending on the demon," Bill explains while Dipper scribbles notes on his journal.

Dipper, although writing away, was internally screaming.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! WAIT, I'M AN ATHEIST. OH MY FUCK OH MY FUCK OH MY FUCK

Bill winced as he overheard the brunette's loud ass thoughts.

"Tone it down, will ya?"

...

"Better. Now as I was saying. Normally, the one who'd be possessed by desire or some shit would be the demon--"

"We both know how that turned out," Dipper cut in with an eyeroll.

"--but, unless there's something you're not telling me, then this is the first time in ancient history that this has happened," the blonde said, ignoring Dipper's snide remark.

"Hmm.. Maybe it has something to do with how.. you're the 'slave' and I'm the 'master'?" the brunette theorized.

Bill thought for a second, "Indeed, that is possible, but in other contrast as well, albeit the demon is the slave, they're still the one who's possessed," he said, which got both of them thinking.

After a few minutes of silence, Dipper sighed.

"Let's take a look at this at a much later date. We have more pressing matters at the moment. For now, let's observe. "

Bill clicked his tongue, "Easy for you to say," he muttered.

"What?"

"I said, like taking over gravity falls?" the blonde rolled his eyes.

Dipper smirked, "Taking over gravity falls."

***