8

Dipper POV

"How was your day, kids?" asked Grunkle Stanley. Mable grinned, "It was the best day ever! I finally got to meet the others again! I even bumped into Wendy! She looks so much prettier and cooler now, and--" Mable continued to babble about her day to him.

"How about you, Dipper?" asked Grunkle Ford who was beside me.

I gave him a small smile.

"I saw Robby and Pacifica. They were both doing good. I also found out that Robby got someone pregnant?" I told him.

"Ahh, yes. I've heard about it last month, too. When Wendy came by, that is," he told me.

"Wendy?" I asked. Wasn't she supposed to be in college or something?

Why? Ya miss your li'l ol' crush, Pinetree? Bill mocks in my mind and I shivered.

Eww, Bill. Stop impersonating Gideon.

Bleh.

"She stopped school since her family doesn't have much money. She xomes by sometimes," I nodded.

"I also wandered at the fo--"

I don't think ya should mention that, Pinetree.

I stopped mid sentence at what Bill said. In my mind, of course.

I shut my mouth mid sentence. Bill's right. Grunkle Ford looked at me, "Wonder---what? I didn't hear you," he said with a confused face.

"Uhh, hahha!" I scratched my head. "I said, I was wondering how was your trip?"

Grunkle Ford chuckles and tells me all about his and Grunkle Stan's adventure.

***

"Ahhh!" I sighed contentedly as I hopped into my bed with a triangle floating in my room.

Bill was doing this weird thing again with touching the walls and floor.

I took my Theory Journal again and flipped through its pages. What I was looking for isn't exactly how to make a human body, or a meatsack as Bill likes to call, but what I needed to make one. Without killing anyone, of course.

That's just rude.

I looked at the levitating demon who was holding one of my journals. Journal 4, to be exact.

"HAHAHA, even Pyronica is here!" the demon laughs maniacally.

I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being so noisy, Bill. I'm trying to read," I lazily said, not really caring at the moment. I had an awful day of walking.

"Don't be such a spoilsport, Pinetree!" Bill yelled, irritating me further.

It's not that I'm afraid someone will hear him. I'm just really annoyed by his voice at the moment. I close my eyes and try to relax.

Which I fail to do so. Damn.

Bill's POV

I went through the pages of Pinetree's Journal. It's really interesting! At every page, there's a blank space at the upper right corner. To the naked human eye, or in normal lighting, this would really just be a blank space. But since I'm a demon, I can see the invisible ink.

Ooooh! Teeth is here!

I chuckled at his drawing. I guess the boy had a knack for it!

I read at the jumbled up letters, trying to figure'm out. I wonder what he did..  I was still figuring out his cryptic text when a paper suddenly slipped out to the floor. I peeked at Pinetree who had his eyes closed and his hands on the nape of his neck.

Serving as a pillow, it looks like.

I picked up paper and proceeded to read. It looked like a list, and at the end, there was some Latin writing.

'I pledge my flesh, my soul, my blood. I chant this spell, red rain will flood. Take form.'

Wait, this is Pinetree's handwriting.

I read the ingredients and the Latin writing again.

This is a spell.. A forbidden spell to be exact.

"Pinetree. Wake up," I shook the kid. He opened his eyes, and.. never mind, it's impossible anyways. Pinetree is human.

"What the fuck, Bill? I was starting to finally doze off!" he said in a grumpy, pissed of voice.

I didn't speak, I just handed him the paper.

"What is tha--oh shit! You found it!" he cheered and...

"I didn't know ya liked hugs, Pinetree!" I teased and he immediately pulled away, with slightly red cheeks.

Eyy, at least they ain't pale as fuck anymore.

"I'm sor--I was just exci--ehem," he cleared his throat, "Sorry, I was just excited," he said more clearly, and I smirked. Mentally, of course.

"Too bad we won't have to kill people," I said as I feigned sadness.

Demons don't feel sadness! HAHAHHA!

"No, Bill. We aren't killing you a 'meatsack'. We're gonna make you one."

I opened my mouth to speak, but I remembered I don't have a mouth.

Seriously, self.

I was about to speak when an idea popped into my mind, but Pinetree beat me to it.

"No, Bill. We aren't killing humans," he said in a stern voice. I just Tsk'ed, then grinned.

Not yet, at least.