18

Third Person POV

Mabel just got back from a sleepover, and was about to run to her brother's room to wake him up. Dipper usually sleeps in a lot. As Mable started to skip, she heard Stan's voice.

"Don't be too noisy, Dipper has someone over!"

Mable's eyes widened in delight. Her twin brother, Mason 'Dipper' Pines, actually has someone over?! Her lone wolf brother?! Mable rushed to Dipper's room. When she got to Dipper's door, she slowly and quietly opened it and peeked.

Mable grinned as she tiptoed to the bed. A cute blonde was nuzzling on his brother's chest and using his arm as a pillow, while her brother had an arm on the blonde's waist. They had a blanket up to their hips. Mable giggled as she pulled out her phone, noting that her brother was drooling, and took several pictures to print out for her new scrap book. She makes one or two every year ever since they were in kindergarden.

The blonde opened his eyes and was met with hazel ones.

"Shooti-Mable?" asked the barely awake, yet confused blonde.

Mable blushed at the blonde's voice. It was very beautiful for some reason. Not feminine, nor too masculine. The blonde was also very beautiful himself, with hetero chromatic eyes of gold and a stormy greyish blue.

"H-hi?" Mable squeaked.

The blonde's eyes gestured to the sleeping Pines beside him, and Mable understood.

"How do you know my name?" Mable whispered.

"Pine--Dipper told me.." Bill silently cursed himself in his head. He just woke up and he's blabber mouth was slipping nicknames he was not supposed to know as William.

Mable made an 'oh' face and nodded. she tiptoed back outside and gently closed the door to not wake her brother up. She leaned against the door with a huge grin on her face. She looks at her phone and internally squealed.

She skipped back downstairs after making her new homescreen wallpaper.

Her twin brother and William spooning.

**

Bill tried to stand up, but the firm hand on his waist refuses to let him.

Bill gently shook Dipper.

"Pinetree... psst..."

Bill sighed. He was a demon for fuck's sake, yet he can't get out of a measly, maybe not measly, human's hold. Bill neared Dipper's ear, and..

"Dipper freaking Pines! Wake the fuck up!"

Dipper's eyes snapped open as he, with little force, pushed Bill's head away. His eye twitched as he glared at the demon in human form.

"Was that really necessary?!" Dipper said as closed his eyes in exasperation. Bill smirked at his little victory and sat up.

"Yes, Pinetree. Yes, it was."

Dipper rolled his eyes as he sat up and leaned on th bed frame.

After a minute or two of th excruciating awkward silence, Dipper spoke up.

"What do you think caused yesterday?" he said in a quiet voice.

"Your horniness," Bill rolled his eyes and Dipper reddened a bit.

"No, it was not!" Dipper denied, and Bill smirked. It was fun getting a ruse from the brunette.

"Yes, too! What else could it have been!" Bill yelled back. Although Bill already knew it wasn't really that. Again, it was fun.

"I-I don't know! Maybe something.. from the.. deal..?" Dipper blurted, his ears also becoming a rosy color as his voice got smaller and smaller from. embarassment.

Dipper mentally facepalmed. Why the hell would the deal include something like that?! He just blurted it out, running out of ideas! He really had no idea what made him do that in his sleep. He only was awake for the end of it.

The silence was killing the brunette. He glanced at the blonde who was looking at him.

Bill sighed. Now that he had some time to think clearly, he knows exacy why it happened.. Bill couldn't bring himself to be angry. It was either this, or back to the statue. Also, this human emotions aren't letting him be angry. He wants to smile as it is, but would be wrong to do so in his situation.

"Now that I think about it.."

Dipper stared at Bill as he spoke.

"What is it?" Dipper asked.

"It really was the deal," Bill said.

Dipper's eyes widened, "But why? I didn't include anythinh like that! How is it possible?" he said in confusion. It wasn't making any sense. Dipper had a lot of knowledge and theories about demon, but deals are another thing. He only had a deal with Bill once before everything happened. He doesn't have much knowledge of this.

"I was desperate back then, so I didn't notice. We didn't exactly make a normal deal, per se.." Bill trailed off.

Dipper nodded, waiting.

"It was more like... a slave contact? but made through a deal.. Slave deal sounds wrong, so let's go with a slave conract!" Bill said making gestures with his hands.

Dipper's eyes widened. A slave contract. Was it because he said he has to follow his commands?

But, what did last night have to do with that?

Bill, reading his mind, answered.

"Slave contracts re usually used by succubi and incubi."

***

Hey guys! Lol, so I'll be updating mroe often this month since I will be using this ff for my creative writing subject. I will be removing the r18 scenes when I pass it to my teacher tho! Just in case yall wonderin. Ill just edit those scenes and filk it in with r15, i guess.

Well, hope ya like the new chappie, and leave a vote and comment!