5

Bill's POV

|| Inside the confines of the statue, Triangle Form ||

How long has it been, since I was stuck here? This place is pure nothingness. Pure darkness. The only entertaining thing here is the window to reality.

But, it's still boring. No one really wanders in forests of Gravity Falls, except..

A creepy smile latched into my face as I remember the geeky Pines kid. Pinetree was always the curious one. Reminds me of the old days with Sixer.

I'm always just looking out the window. A dream demon like me, caged by meatsacks. I feel my only eye and my form go red with anger, but I calmed myself down. No use into getting angry by myself right now.

After a while from the darkness, I've been starting to feel.. more tame, but more angry. When I get outta here, you all better watch your backs. The calmer I get, the more dangerous.

Once I get out of here, hope for the worse, because Gravity will fall once more.

I looked through the window, just looking at the trees of this damn same forest I've been staring at for years.

Suddenly, something caught my eye, and I heard a ruffle on the bushes.

A boy was approaching the window. He was kinda tall and was wearing dark blue hoodie and jeans. The man had his chocolate hair to his ears, and his bangs covering most of his forehead were swept a little to the side. His dark brown eyes was full of something I recognize as he stares at me through this window.

Who on earth would...

Third Person POV

Bill's eyes widened in delight when he saw the boy stare at him, although it's not looking exactly at him, but the eye of the statue. He saw something in his eyes that he knew all to well. He has it himself.

Insanity. A need for power.

No one in Gravity Falls had come to the forest. Only one curious person would. The demon knew that.

It was Dipper Pines, of course.

"Hey, Bill? Can you hear me?" the boy asked.

Bill's eye looked curiously.

Does the boy know he was there? Or was he just guessing?

"Well, I was wondering.. were you ever human?" as he saw the Pines kid touch something beside the window.

'Was I ever human? What a hilarious question,' Bill laughed, the frowned.

Human, huh?

"I've kinda missed you, you know? No one bothers to listen to me anymore," Bill frowned for some unexplainable reason. He felt an emotion he cannot explain as he stared at the browns orbs that had looked to be broken.

"Everything has changed here. It's actually my first time back since Weirdmageddon," the Pines sat below at the ground, as Bill just watched him. The boy was clenching his jaw, seemingly angry.

"Almost everyone is pretending nothing ever happened here, and me and Mable drifted off, too.." Bill looked at the Pines. He remembered that Shooting Star always took advantage of his kindness. Most of the people here did, but the kid never seemed to notice.

"Everyone is so happy," Bill looked at the boy as it's voice was going deeper.

"And, ignorant. It irritates me."

Bill was a little surprised by the Pines' words. Just a little.

He could here how the boy's voice went deeper and had a cynical tone under it.

Looks like things are getting to a twisted turn.

The kid stood up and faced the eye of the statue, staring exactly at Bill.

"Let's make a deal," the Pines stared into Bill's eye. Although, not knowing he was. He was just staring at the statue's eye.

If Bill had a mouth, he would be grinning. He can finally be released. Take revenge! Finally.

"I'm so sick of everyone hear, so let's make a deal. I know you're still alive. A memory gun wouldn't be enough to destroy a demon," the kid stated. Bill applaused the boy. The boy has always piqued his interest. Always too mature for his age. The Pines was right, though. A being of pure energy wouldn't be destroyed by a freaking memory gun made by a human. Although, it was enough to lock him away.

"You can be free from wherever or whatever you're locked in. You can still have your powers. But, you have to obey my commands, and... keep me company.. deal?"

Bill had no room to decline, although the kid's deal had a lot of cons for him. The important thing is, he will be out of this fucking place.

"You have a deal, Pinetree."

When Bill said those words he felt his hand consumed by his own blue fire. A signal that the deal was sealed.

Suddenly, the place that was confining Bill seemed to... crack. Light flowed out of the cracks until..

Everything shattered.

A blinding light glowed, and Bill could not see a thing.

He held his hands together and stretched it up, relaxing his body.

"Ahhh, it's good to be back!" he yelled and yawned gleefully. Wandering his eyes through the forest he only saw in the window.

"Bill?" he heard his name called.

His eye caught the boy, a smirk appearing on his face.

"I missed ya, Pinetree!"