2

Third Person POV

The Mystery Twins are now in a bus towards Gravity Falls. While Dipper was rereading journal number six and looking for errors he might have put, Mable has been designing a new scrapbook for Gravity Falls and also taking selfies.

When Dipper couldn't find any mistakes in his research and theories about the dream demon, he put back journal six in his brown leather bag. All of his journals are there, along with some pens, black light, and some invisible ink. He also had a few biscuits there and bottled water, just in case.

"Hey, Mabes?" Dipper called. "Yes, bro-bro?" she said without a glance, putting on stickers on her scrapbook.

"Bill's dead, right?" he asked. "Of course, Dip! We killed him, remember?" she said, cheerfully as ever. But, in all honesty? Mason Pines aka Dipper doesn't believe that. How could a memory gun erase the all-knowing, powerful demon? Dipper isn't convinced. Maybe back then, he believed it. But as more he researched about the illuminati, the less he believed it was true that he is dead.

"Look, bro-bro! It looks like we're almost there!" cheered the older twin. He looked out the windowz and indeed, the sign of Gravity Falls was nearing his view.

They both stood up and took their luggages. Mable's being pink with lots of star and rainbow stickers, while Mason's was just a navy blue one with a silver pinetree keychain.

They both got off the bus and started walking. They both know that there is no such thing as ubers or taxis in this small town. And, they haven't exactly told anyone they were coming back.

"Oh look! A convenience store!" Mable said and started running to it. Dipper just walked, following her.

When he got there, he sat down and waited for Mable, who was buying water and some ice cream. He looked at his sister's attire then himself's. Mable was wearing a cream off shoulder blouse and a black skirt. She was also wearing white socks and black doll shoes. Her hair was down and reached up to her waist, but she wearing a hairband. While he was just wearing black ripped jeans, a navy blue hoodie, with an orange shirt inside.

He contemplated in wearing Wendy's hat, but he decided against it.

While waiting for his sister, Dipper started playing with his earring on his left side, which he got three years ago. It was a golden triangle. He was also wearing a silver chain with a pendant that has the same design as his earring.

It was weird at first, wearing something like that but, after a while? It made him feel safe. It was odd, but that was all that mattered.

Dipper's POV

Mable sat on the chair infront of mine and handed me vanilla ice cream, while hers was chocolate.

A few moments after eating my ice cream, my phone buzzed. I took it out from my pocket and looked at the caller ID.

"It's mom," I said when Mabke was peaking on the caller ID. I answered the call and put it on speaker, so Mable would hear.

"Hey, hon!" Mom said. "Hey mom!" Mable and I said at the same time.

"Have you two arrived?" we heard dad's voice.

"Yeah, we're currently at a convenience store," I said.

"We're eating ice cream! We're walking to the shack," Mable said cheerfully.

"Oh, why not take a taxi or something?" mom said with a worried voice. I chuckled and Mable giggled.

"Mom, there aren't things like that here! It's a small town!" she giggled.

"Oh. Well, I've also called to say that your vehicles would arrive their the next two days at best. So, you two won't have to borrow your uncle's, okay?" she said and Mable and I agreed before finally ending the call.

Third Person POV

After the call with their parents, the Mystery started walking again. After an hour they finally arrived.

Mable started knocking on the Mystery Shack's front door, which said closed. It was a Sunday. Mabke knocked rapidly, and after a few minutes, it slammed open.

"Don'tcha know how to read?! It says 'CLO--"

Right infront of them, was yelling their uncle, Stanley Pines, who was in mid sentence, and his mouth hanging open from shock.

"Uhh, surprise?" Mable and Dipper said awkwardly.

"Am I still dreaming?" Stanley muttered as he pinched himself. "Ouch--! Okay, not dreaming!" he said to himself. The twins are actually here.

"Fordsy! Come here! I think I'm hallucinating!" Stan yelled, his eyes still glued to the two. Dipper just chuckle while Mabke giggled.

"What is wrong now, Stanley?!" an exasperated voice said. Behind their Gruncle Stan, was none other than their Gruncle Ford.

Ford peaked at the door, on which his twin brother was gawking at.

He, too, was surprised. A beautiful young lady with waist long hair and a hooded male with chocolate brown bangs showing under his navy blue hoodie was standing in front of them.

"Oh--uhh---kids?" Ford asked with uncertainty. Its been four years since anyone in Gravity Falls have seen the two.

"Hey, Gruncle Stan, Gruncle Ford!" the older twin said cheerfully while the younger was more calm and subtle.

Mable ran to hug the two, while Dipper just gave an awkward smile.

"Welcome back, kids! Woah, Dipper! You've grown!" Stanley said as he noogie'd Dipper, who was now a few inches taller than him.

Ford smiled at the kids. He glanced at Dipper.

"Welcome back, Dipper."

"It's good to be back,"