20

Third Person POV

"Well, let's start making another deal then," Dipper said as he held out his hand to his deal-bound companion.

Bill looked up and smirked before taking the hand.

Dipper pulled him in, their bodies close but barely touching. Their noses and inch away from each other as they both leaned on each other's foreheads.

Then, Dipper started to whisper.

"Triangulum, Entangulum."

Winds started to flow fast around the clock tower in circling motion. The blonde and the brunette closed their eyes feeling the moment.

"Meteforis Dominus."

A glowing pale golden light started to surround Bill as his and Dipper's nose started to touch. The carving for Bill's summoning also glowing the same pale golden light.

"Ventium."

The winds stop blowing and the glowing light disappeared. The two people on the top of the clock tower slowly opened their eyes.

Instead of Bill's normal heterochromatic gold and blue eyes, his eyes were yellowish white, he had no iris and his pupil was a slit.

Dipper Pines' brown eyes slowly smiled along with his lips.

"Would you like to make a deal, Pinetree?"

*****

Ford was in the secret room in the shack, tinkling with his device to find Bill, when suddenly..

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP!!! WWHEEEE WHOOOO!! WHEEE WHOO!! BEEP BEEP!!

The device started going crazy, and the arrow was not pointing still. It kept making these beeping sounds that it wasnt supposed to make. Ford had a bad feeling.

He went up stairs to find his twin brother.

Stan frowned when he saw his twin brother and the beeping device on his hand.

"What's up with your shenanigan detector?"

"Where's Dipper and Mable?" Ford asked with urgency.

CLANG! THUMP!

They heard a falling sound. The twins went outside to look at what fell. It was th letter 'S' of the Mystery Shack. But that wasn't what made them frown. It was the strong gust of wind.

"Seems like there's a storm coming," Stanly said as he squinted his eyes, and internally thought that he would have Soos put it back up later since he couldn't be bothered.

Stan turned as he was about to go back to watch some TV when suddenly, and abruptly, the wind stopped.

Ford's frowned became deeper and his forehead started to crease.

BEEEP BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP WHEEEE WHOOOP BEEEP BEEEP!!

The detector started going crazy and was heating up.

Ford carried the device nearer to himself to look at where the arrow was pointing wuth Stan also looking from behind him.

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP!!

The arrow pointed to the town.

*****

Mable was out shopping with Pacifica. The two have been getting along really well and were catching up. The two had shopping bags on each arm and were chatting about their life.

"How was Dipper, though?" Pacifica said.

"He was really happy when mom and dad said that we would be staying here actually. He practically jumped out of joy!" Mable said and Pacifica chuckled.

"Although, after like, a day or two he started becoming closed off again.." Mable said.

"Again? How was he like at where you used to live?" the blonde girl inquired.

"He.. was a bit down. He was kind of a loner, and he always seemed to miss the adventured we had here. He even started to wear... triangle accessories."

The two shared silence. Mable learned quick when she arrived here that weirdness and weirdmageddon was a taboo topic.

"Actually Mable, I bumped into Dipper awhile ago.." Pacifica trailed off.

"Oh? Really? What did you two talk about?" Mable perked up.

"We were talking awhile, just chatting about stuff that happened, you know? But... he started acting.. strangely.. I'm not saying it in an offensive way, though!" Pacifica said, trying not to offend her friend for what she said.

Mable smiled. "No, I know what you mean.."

Pacifica's eyes widened a bit, a little surprised that it wasn't just her.

"What do y-" (Mable)

"Woah!" The two exclaimed when sudden gusts of wind started to spiral.

Mable adjusted her skirt to keep it from flashing anyone and Pacifica adjusted her dress in the same way.

"Isn't that.. Dipper?" Pacifica said and pointed at the clock tower.

Mable squinted and, indeed, it was her brother... with someone else.

"Who's that blonde he's with..?" Pacifica asked with her othe r hand above her eyes, squinting to see her friend's twin brother and the blonde he was with.

"Isn't that William?" Mable mumbled, yet Pacifica still heard?

"William?" Pacifica glanced at Mable with curiosity.

"William Rehpic," Mable said and the wind abruptly stopped.

Pacifica's eyes widened.

"Dipdop started becoming friendlier when he brought him home. He's been staying with us for awhile."

Pacifica started to piece the puzzle together and glanced at the clock tower.

Mable glanced at the blonde.

"Paci? You look kinda pale."

Pacifica faced Mable with an urgent look and put her hands on Mable shoulders.

"Mable. I need you to listen to me," Mable nodded.

"You said his name was William Rehpic, right?"

"Yes.. Pacifica you're getting really pale--woah easy, girl!" Mable said with surprise as Pacifica started to shake her shoulders more.

"Mable, Think! WILL. IAM. REH. PIC!"

Mable was not getting it.

"Will. Reh. Pic." Pacifica shaked her more.

Mable scrunched her brows.

"I'm not getting it, Paci!" the brunette was starting to get a little upset.

"Rehpic! Try spelling it backwords Mable!" the blonde whisper shouted, not wanting to cause a panic.

The townspeople were still a bit sensitive to you-know-who's name.

Mable sighed exasperatedly, but still did what she was told to.

"R-e-h-p-i-c.. So, first C, I, and P... then..."

Mable paled.

"Maybe it's a coincidence..?" Mable said with uncertainty her eyes wide as she looked at Pacifica.

Mable's instinct, and the way Pacifica looked, told her that she thought right.

C-I-P-H-E-R

Bill Cipher.

BOOM!!