10

Sorry again for the typos.

***

Third Person POV

Dipper ran to the triangle with tears in his eyes.

"B-bill?" he wiped of the tears. "How did they not--" Dipper was confused. "--not detect me?" Bill finished for him. Dipper sat on his bed and nodded. Bill floated to the top of Dipper's head and sat on his brown messy hair.

"Your room is now basically a part of the mindscape. Every time someone needs to enter, they would need permission from either you or me. If they don't, we have control over them, basically. This is the mindscape after all, " Bill explained as Dipper's mind flashed back to when Bill was skimming and carassing the walls.

'How can they not detect you, then?' Dipper thought to himself, forgetting that the demon can hear his thoughts.

"Well, the mindscape is another dimension itself. Sixer's radar thingy can only detect supernatural energy in your dimension," he smirked. Dippet looked at him in realization.

Ahh, so that's why Bill wasn't answering him.

If Bill answered his telepathic calls, Bill's power would be linked outside of his room, which would be outside the midscape in his room.

Reading Dipper's mind, Bill wasn't surprised that Dipper figured it out fast.

"We need to get you a body sooner than expected, Ford is catching up," Dipper announced, and Bill just nodded his triangular body.

"First of all, we need to--"

"I know how it works, Pinetr--"

Their conversation was interrupted by a knock, and the voice of his older twin sister.

"Dip dop? Can I come in?"

Dipper cleared his throat before answering.

"Sure, go ahead," he answered, and Mable opened the door.

Bill shifted once again into one of Dipper's accessories, but on his silver triangle pendant this tims that was hidden in his hoodie. Mable opened the door and sat beside Dipper.

"What's up?" Dipper said. The air was awkward since the twins haven't talked like this for a while now. Dipper rubbed his neck when Mable didn't respond. She was playing with the hem of her sweater.

'Geez kid. You're still as awkward as ever!' Bill laughed telepathically.

"Hey, Dipper...?" Mable said softly, but enough for Dippet to hear.

"Yes?"

"Do you think we'll be okay?" she asked. Mable was a bit worried about Bill's return, too. She wanted to know what her twin thought of the situation, she either gets reassurance or she will be the one giving it. Dipper remained silent as he thought.

Dipper's POV

Will we be okay...? Hmm..

I smiled cynically.

"D-dipper?"

I looked at my sister and patted her head. This is the least I can do for her. Before I betray her, of course. Unless she sides with me, but that's unlikely.

"Everything will be okay, Mabes."

Well, I will be. I'm not really sure about you all.

Mable beamed at me with her braceless smile.

Ya sure are fake, Pinetree~

Shut the fuck up, Bill. You're not any better than I am.

You're worse, actually.

Bullseye, Pinetree has shot a bullet to my nonexistent heart. He mentally says playfully.

Ha. Ha.

I was a bit surprised when Mable hugged me in the midst of me bickering with the nasty dorito.

Hey!

Stfu. As I as saying..

"W-what are you doing, Mabes?" I stuttered.

Hugging you, duh.

"Hugging you, duh!!" she says cheerfully.

Fuck you, Bill.

"Pat, pat," "Pat, pat." we said at the same time. It's tradition.

Mable stood up and brushed the nonexistent dust on her sweater.

"Well, I'll be hanging with the gals, Bro bro! I'll be back before dinner!" she says as she runs outside my room. "I'll tell Stan and Ford!" I yelled as the door shut.

I sighed. This takes so much energy from me.

"What does?" Bill asked, now nack to his levitating triangle form with the irritating bowtie, and the irritating can, and, of course, the irritating top hat.

"HEYYY!" I heard Bill complain, I just rolled my eyes.

Irritating Dorito.

Heh. That should be a brand.

"Well, excuse you!" he hmmped.

I stood up and grabbed my brown bag and started heading outside the shack.

"Where we going, Pinetree?" I heard Bill say.

"Since Mable is gone, we're going to look for the ingredients."

"I see~" he said as he floated around me.

"Fucking stop, Bill. It's making me dizzy. We better be careful not to run into Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford. Now, hurry up and shape shift! " I said. More like commanded, but who cares.

Surprisingly, Bill was compliant and didn't even utter a thing as he immediately shape shifted back to my earring.

Unknowingly at that time, I don't know that our deal has been activated.

***

damn, i finally reached 10 chapters.