17

Bill's POV

"What exactly happened?" Pinetree said as he stood up on the floor and began rummaging through his drawers.

For some reason too, I was finallh able to move. I closed my legs and took the blanket to cover myself. I felt my face redden.

Being embarassed, it's a side effect from having a meatsack, I think.. having emotions, that is.

I averted my gaze to the side as I spoke.

"You..."

Dipper's POV

I listened to Bill as he explained what happened as I cleaned him up with wet wipes. The whole time he was explaining, he didn't look me in the eye, but his ears were red. I think having a human body is making him feel what humans do.

"I see.." I said as I tried to pull the blanket from him.

Keyword. Tried.

He allowed me earlier to pull it down to his waist.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I need to clean you down there," I said as I took the blanket from him and dropped it on the floor.

I kneeled down so I was facing his.. yeah. I think I came a lot in there.

"You mean.. inside?"

"Yes. Inside, Bill. Spread your legs."

"BUT--"

"Do you want to feel my cum flowing from your hole everytime you walk tomorrow? Because I don't think you'd get it all out even if you tried," I said, which was true.

Did Ford and Stan here us, though..?Bill was pretty loud..

I felt a pillow hit my face.

"OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T! I put up a spell when I felt like you weren't going to stop anytime soon!" he said, as red as a tomato.

I chuckled.

Yes, this was the demon I was planning on world domination with.

"Yes, now hurry up! The spell ain't gonna last that long! " he yelled as he covered his face with his hands.

"Yes, yes.." I said as I started to put a finger in. Bill immediately tensed up. I rubbed his butt cheek gently... "Shh, relax. I won't do anything else," I said in a soft voice as I added another one. He nodded, his face still covered, as he untensed himself.

I started to remove the.. you know from inside him.

After that, I took a wet towel from my bathroom, yes I had my own bathroom from when Soos renovated the shack a little, and started to clean Bill in silence.

I dressed him up in one of my hoodie and some shorts when I was still thirteen. It surprisingly fit him. I also wore a gray tank top and some shorts as I put the clothes in the laundry basket.

Now... I need to clean the sheets.

I looked at Bill who was now staring at the ceiling.

"Bill, can you stand up?" I asked.

"I think so.."

and....

he fell.

I immediately rushed to him and began to carry him princess style to the chair..

"Hisss..." Bill hissed as I gently put him on the chair.

"Sorry," I said as I carassed his hair.

For some reason, a reason I do not know why, I suddenly feel protective of Bill.

He's a demon and all, but I don't know. I'll sort this out later.

"It's fine, just change the sheets. I think I can finally sleep after all that," he yawned.

I chuckled as I did as he said.

He did say he couldn't sleep before I did what I did.

I'm not gonna lie.. I don't think I regret that. Even if I was unconscious for the half of it.

I carried the sleeping Bill and put him on the bed. I chuckled as he snuggled up to my chest.

I turned off the light and closed my eyes.

A smile playing on my lips before falling asleep.

***

A little fluff and after care for yall!

I'm not gonna be having a denying dipper in this book, guys! Bill, maybe, but not Dipper. I'm tired of those cliches.

And technically, Dipper is dark here, although he still has morals.

Dipper isn't feeling anything like guilt because of a reason, and Bill is.. I'll let you know when I make Bill sort out his feelings.

Oh and, on chap 15 i think, Bill said Pinetree in his mind right? the one on italics? that was Bill talking to Dipper telepathically, and when Dipper didn't answer, bill concluded that he was asleep.

Das all, hope ya enjoyed!