12

Third Person POV

At the moment, the sky was a pretty blue, with a few clouds here and there. The glowing pond was shining, as usual.. Beside it was a blonde man with light skin tone who looked to be at least 18.

Then.. there was Mason Pines who was on top of the said man who was lying unconscious on the ground as the 17 year old was pumping his chest area and is breathing air into him.

Yes, folks. They're technically kissi--in the middle of CPR.

"Bill! Wake up, goddamnit!"

Now.. how did it come to this? Why was Dipper kissi--ehem, performing CPR on a dream demon in a human body?

Let's turn back time to a few hours ago.

***

As the teenager and the dream demon entered, the portal-like tree going to the clearing in Gravity Falls Forest disappeared, and turnen into trees once again. The two walked, technically Bill floated, near the Pond of Youth.

Dipper has never heard of this before and took note of everything he saw. He also made a mental note to ask about this later to fill in on one of hia Journals.

Bill was amused as he looked at the Pines boy. This is the first time he has officially seen Pinetree with this sparkle in his eye and a hunger for mysteries. Maybe not the actual first time, he swears he has seen in during his reign in Weirdmageddon, but is not entirely sure of it. Pinetree's eyes back then were full of rage at what has happened.. but maybe he was wrong? The kid clearly hates the word 'normal' now. The boy was a genius, though.

But, there's only a thin line between genius and insane.

Bill was sceptical od one thing, though... but he won't think about it for now.

Bill continued on unknowingly staring at the brunette as the boy walked around and lightly touched the trees, seeing as it was enchanted, and Dipper's curiousity and interest was peaked.

Dipper looked at the place. It was a s if there was a small enchanted meadow with a glowing pomd to finish it off.

Where was the cave, though?

As if reading Dipper's mind, which he did, Bill spoke.

"Pertaining that... the cave isn't exactly behind the pond.." he trailed off.

Dipper rose a brow, as if saying 'coninue'.

Bill also raised his single brow at Dipper's attitude.

This kid should be thankful that we're in a contract or I will murde---

Bill coughed at his thoughts.

No murderng Pinetree, Pinetree too cute.

Wait, what?

I mean, no Pinetree, no freedom.

If he breaks his deal with Dipper, he would turn back to stone, and be trapped with a window to reality, if he's lucky enough.

Speaking of the deal, he hadn't really thought about it and it's loopholes...

Wait a damn minute, did I just call Pinetree..... cute?!

He might have truly gone insane, he thinks.

Dipper's forehead scrunched up as he looked at the floating triangle.

Instead of yellow, nor red, he was pink of all colors. Smoke was also cominh out of the triangle's top point.

What the fuck is up with that?

Dipper just shaked his head and grabbed a nearby stone.

He took the stone, and..

"Huh?!" Bill was snapped back to reality, and once again yellow.

"What was that for?!"

Dipper had thrown a stone at him, almost hitting his only eye, if not for Bill's magic creating a small brickwall as big as him(Bill) in time.

Dippr chuckled, but ignored Bill's tantrum.

Bill did not know he turned into other colors besides yellow and red.

Dipper's POV

"So, how're where is the cave?" I asked. Stressing on the word 'is'. He did say it was not exactly behind the pond, seeing as I can only see trees.

"It's below the pond. We have to swim below it, and there should be a small tunnel. We should be beaded straight to the Cave of Lifetimes," he briefly explains. I nodded.

Hmm, I see.

"Any creatures we should beware of?" I asked just in case, as I put my bag down. It would get wet if I brought it with me, of course.

"None that I know of. I haven't been here fore a hundred or so generations, so I don't really remember it that much," he shrugged.

I started to stretch, getting ready to swim in this 'Pond of Youth'