13

Third Person POV

Bill looked at Dipper's brown leather bag, then looked at Dipper who was stretching for the swim.

"Hey, Pinetree?"

"Hmm?" Dipper hummed while stretching his arms.

"I think you should bring your bag. I'll just put an enchantment on your books," Bill suggested.

Dipper raised an eyebrow.

Is Bill planning something against his back.. or something? Like, taking his journals then transporting off? Since the deal most-likely wouldn't work if Bill's not there for him to command. Dipper really didn't need to think about this nonsense so he just straight up asked.

"Why should I?"

Bill looked at the sky.

"Maybe you'd like to, uhh, examine the stones there? Or just research? This would be the only time we can visit here before we start Weirdmageddon again," Bill said.

Dipper thought it was a great idea. He really liked the idea, actually.

Bill observed the thinking Pinetree. The middle of his eyebrows were scrunched, but his eyes were almost sparkling.

Bill chuckled in his head.

After a few minutes. Dipper decided to just go with it.

Bill internally smiled as he saw the brunette started to put the leather back pack once again.

Dipper's POV

After wearing my bag, I looked at Bill. I immediately raised a brow, "What the hell are you staring for? Put the spell already," I said as I rolled my eyes at the floating dorito chip.

Bill immediately started floating torwards me, and snapped his fingers.

"That spell would last for at least five hours, let's go."

I rolled my eyes and started removing my shoes.

Yes, just my shoes. Hell no am I stripping in front of that dorito chip wannabe.

Hey!

Get out of my mind, yellow triangle.

I can feel Bill roll his eye.

Fine.

"Can't you just teleport us there, though?" I asked as I stepped inside the pond.

Bill started to lower himself into the pond, too. "Transportation Magic doesn't work in this place. Neither does Sorting Magic. Basically, anything that includes space matter," he said.

I see. I'll be writing about this later. Sorting magic should be...

I took a deep breath and went into the water, and started to swim.

Woahh. This place is pretty neat.

Instead of corals, seaweed and all that shit, I see.... glowing rocks and small glowing statues.

The statues would be big enough for. my hand to hold. They were carved with... different creatures you could say. They all looked kimda heavenly.

What are these statues, Bill?

...

Huh? Weird.. Bill didn't answer.

I glanced at the demon who was avoiding my gaze.

What's uo with that?

Hey Biiiiiiiiill! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

But, alas. He continued to ignore me until we reached the outside of the cave.

I internally sighed and made a mental note to ask about it later.

I inspected the cave, which was glowing with a purple and golden hue. It was like... I was in a celestial place and I wasn't supposed to be here...

"The Crystallis we're looking for should be an obsidian like stone with a glowinh purple hue," said the triangle.

"We're looking for? Are there different types?" I asked, bewildered, and.. not that I would asmit it out loud, excited.

"In fact, yes. There are five different types of Crystallis. Crystallis Sena is the one we are looking for. There is the Natalia, Arosiah, Clara, and Rehpica. I'll tell you about it some other time later. We should focus on the Crystallis Sena first."

I nodded.

Bill and I entered the cave, and I must say...

I am fuccing shocked.

Some parts of the cave itself were mirror-like. It also had glitter like-glow. Strangely though... My reflection was becoming muddled more and more as I stare. There was this one that stood out, though. It felt like it was attracting me. Pulling me in to see what it holds.

I was about to approach the said mirror-like stone thingy when a voice rang in my head.

Do not look at the mirrors for too long, Pinetree.

I jumped from where I was standing.

I continued walking as Bill levitated.

WhAt the fUck?

I'm.. pretty sure that was Bill. It had to be since there was only the two of us here.

The voice sounded a bit feminine, but still sounded like it came from a male.

You know those psychopaths in animes? Like, that tsundere bottom in Yarichin B Club who hates sweat? Yeah. That's what his voice was like.

I think the Sena should be close, if I remember correctly.

My cheeks flushed and I shivered at the voice.

Not gonna lie.. it was my type. Shit, this seriously can't be Bill fucking Cipher.

Hey, Pinetree! Are you listening? Be thankful I'm respecting your so-called privacy. I'm already tempted to peek since you're redder than a ruby.

His voice was back to that small echoe-y normal demon voice of his. I quickly composed myself and nodded.

Yeah. Okay, I won't. Don't worry.

Good.

We continued let walking. We better hurry since Stan and Ford might be in the way home now.

Suddenly, Bill stopped levitating forwards and lowered himself close to an obsidian stone.

My eyes widened.

It's the Crystallis Sena.

¿¿¿¿

Sorry it took so long to update. I'm kinda busy these days with online class and tons of projects that I still haven't passed although the deadline is dons

Love ya lots, leave a vote guys:3

ALSO

CONGRATS TO US FOR REACHING 1K READS!!

WOOH