Vanilla, Peach Tea, and Daisies

A/N: Sorry this is a shorter one! It's  mainly just a smut chapter and a little bit of Draco's mind. Still, enjoy :)
——————————————————————

Cedric pulled me into an empty classroom and immediately crashed his lips onto mine as he began to undo my blouse. When he succeeded he took off his robe and threw both items across the room. His hands then found my bare waist as they roamed lower.

I was nervous, we had never gotten to physical before. Although I wasn't sure what to expect, I knew I didn't want to stop it.

He grabbed the back of my thighs, squeezing implying for me to jump, and I did so. Cedric slammed me against the wall and I could feel his hard member through my thin skirt.

"Vanilla, peach tea, and daisies." He said through heavy breathing in between kisses.

"What?" That was what I smelled like.

"I desire you May." He pushed his member against me even harder and let out a groan. "Fuck and you desire me." He dove in to continue our kiss, and I took it upon myself to slowly start sliding up and down which made Cedric moan. "For Merlins sake May, fuck me already."

He began to undo his belt and I helped him pull down his pants along with his boxers, revealing his long..

I began to slide off my skirt along with my panties, but Cedric stopped me. "No no love." He moved my panties to the side to give him access to me. "I want to fuck you in that tight little skirt of yours." He rubbed his tip against my second pair of lips as I began to moan. "Say you belong to me."

"I belong to you Cedric." I moaned.

"What's my name?" He asked slowly sliding only his tip in me causing me to scream.

"Cedric!" You moaned breathless.

"One more time love." He said sliding in one more inch of him. Fuck he was good.

"I belong to you, Cedric." And just like that he slid all of himself inside of me. Each time he pounded into me, my back would hit the wall, but I liked it. He thrusted himself in and out of me and bloody hell I was a moaning mess.

"Fuck Cedric go harder." Each time I said his name it motivated him to go faster and harder. "Cedric please!"

"Are you gonna cum on my cock sweetheart?" He found half of his pleasure in knowing he was satisfying me as well.

"Fuck i'm gonna c-cu-" Cedric put two fingers in my mouth.

"Not yet. Not until I say." He continued to push himself inside of me and it was almost painful not being able to cum.

"Ced please!" I moaned.

"Say it again." He growled looking into my eyes.

"Cedric please!" I screamed desperately wanting to finish.

"Cum." He demanded and just like that mu orgasm made me arch my back and scream.

"Fuck! Fuck yes Ced!" Cedric quickly followed as I felt his hot liquid fill me up. That was fucking amazing.

"Cedric." I whispered in a heavy breath.

"Yes love?" He whispered back, just as out of breath as me.

"I'm supposed to be in astronomy right now." I said smiling at him as he simply rolled his eyes and shared the laugh with me.

Draco's Pov

I skipped the rest of my classes. I was too angry. Angry at myself for causing her to be angry. I had finally gotten her to grow fond of me, and I screwed it up. I've payed close attention to her over the years, she wouldn't respond to my rough side, so I showed her my soft one.

She doesn't realize that I'm not soft to other people, because other people don't deserve it. What she expects out of me I can only be with her, she makes my anger fade away when she smiles at me, but when she isn't there it all comes back. I really do wish I could be better for her, but she's lucky enough that I'm better when just with her.

If she weren't there I wouldn't have left the room like a coward. I would have ended that sorry excuse for a human Diggory. She does that to me, she makes me show weakness, but what if it wasn't weak? Nonsense, of course it's weak.

Father always said love is weakness, yet here I am. Hermione was right. Once I really knew her I would instantly fall in love, it would be as easy as that. She's already provoked a weakness in me that causes me to walk away.

I never walk away from a fight. I prove myself the strongest, and if there's not blood I did not succeed. This side of me may scare her, but that's exactly why I could never show it in front of her.