Author's Note

Update: This is me literally three years later. I'm re-reading this and while most of it's good, I can't help but cringe.

I'm going back through to edit and erase the word daddy from my vocabulary. Also say goodbye to y/n I'm also cringing at that, our name is May now.

I am also currently writing a new story I like to think is better! So please check that out too, it is also Draco of course. I'm obsessed.

Hope this makes it slightly more tolerable for you as it does for me! Thank you guys for reading and supporting! Here is the original authors note:

Hey Guys, I'm super excited to share this story with you! I know you probably skip over pages the author writes, but I recommend reading this, it clears some things up!

Not all of the story will completely match the original Harry Potter timeline. For example, this will be your 6th year at Hogwarts, however the Tri Wizard Tournament will still be a part of the story. In the Goblet of Fire everyone was 14, and seeing as I also wanted to include smut in this story, that just seemed very wrong. So remember that we are not 14! We are old enough for proper consent!

As I mentioned in the description, I won't be putting smut warnings! I want it to feel natural and you'll obviously see it coming if I warn you of it, so if that's not for you maybe read another story :)
However, when it comes to a more serious topic, such as sexual assault, I will put a trigger warning on that page and will try to make it easy to be able to keep up with the plot without reading it.

That's pretty much all I wanted to cover, enjoy!