The Black Lake

I woke up to the brisk air piercing through the cracks of the astronomy tower. The sunlight hit my eyes causing me to move out of its way, gathering Draco's attention.

"How did you sleep?" He whispered to me. His breath becoming a source of warmth.

"Okay." I looked up at him and saw his red eye bags, which made me tilt my head. "Did you sleep at all?" I questioned him.

"Someone had to be on night guard." He said yawning as I cupped his face.

"That's how I know." He tilted his head at me not knowing what I meant. "That's how I know you're still good. A death eater would never protect me." I assured him, breaking out the elephant in the room.

"You don't know what I would do Kingsley." His voice suddenly turned cold, and I wondered if I hit a nerve.

"I'm sorry I just-" I started.

"You saw what I did to Pansy." He said looking back at me coldly. I stared at him in complete and utter shock.

"And what are you implying by that Draco?" I questioned bravely, daring him to say it.

"N-Nothing." He stuttered, as if he was drawn from the trance he acted as though to be in. I scoffed and stood up. "May wait." He rolled his eyes as he stood up, grabbing my hand. "I would never hurt you." He said looking into my eyes.

"What happened? Last night you let me in, and now you want to build up walls? It's a little too late for walls Draco, I know what I know, so stop trying to scare me because I'm not afraid." He simply nodded, and I began to walk away again.

Something in my body told me not to leave him. He didn't wanna be alone, I just knew, so I turned over my shoulder. "Are you coming?" His head perked up when I asked him, and he smiled as he walked over to me.

I held his hand and walked him down to the black lake.

Draco's Pov

I threatened her. Without even thinking about the words that slipped my tongue, I had threatened her. However, she wasn't scared of me. She held my hand, and I assumed we were walking to breakfast, but she took me to the black lake

"Take off your shirt." She insisted.

"I like those words." I said smirking as I took my shirt off stepping towards her. "Your turn darling." I spoke leaving her flushed. My hand brushed up her arm, then I lightly tugged at her sleeve as he inhaled and bit her lip.

"That's not what we're here for." She said trying to ignore the tension, and act as though she hadn't felt it. "Turn around please."

"Seriously?" I laughed humorously, but she gave me a stare that told me to do as she asked, so I did. When I turned back around she was only wearing my shirt, and I felt my crotch grow restless. "What are we doing?" When I asked her this a smile sweeped her face. She grabbed my hands and started to guide me into the lake.

"I felt like a swim." She smirked, and I blindly followed, hypnotized by her smile.

She pulled me in on top of her, and for the moment my head was underwater it was peaceful. There was no sound, just the sight of her perfect frame. When we came back up she couldn't stop laughing, and it made me want to laugh. She made me want to smile.

No wonder Diggory always kissed her down here, she was stunning in the light that reflected off the water, and her smile was ten times brighter. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into me until we were touching noses.

Our breathing was combined, and her breath smelled of vanilla. I leaned in to kiss her, but she turned her head.

"Cedric." She whimpered out of breath, even though all we had been doing was stare into each other's eyes.

"I don't care about Cedric." I wasn't lying, I really didn't. My hands roamed past her arse, after giving it a squeeze, down to her thighs making her moan.

She wrapped her legs around me, and I pushed my growing erection between her legs. Once again I leaned in to kiss her, but this time she didn't pull away. She tangled her hands into my hair pushing me hard into our kiss, only to drastically pull me away as if she just had to get that out of her system.

"I do care about Cedric." Those words hurt me as she undid her legs from me. My hands remained touching her as long as I could. "Give me until after the last task. It's too dangerous to shake his confidence. Until then I can't be disloyal."

She looked up at me with pleading eyes. In the bedroom I wanted her to believe that I was control, but outside, she was in control of every little thing I did. How could I say no?

"I would wait a thousand more years to spend the rest of my life with you." She smiled at my words and leaned in to give me one more kiss, this one sweet.