The Morning After

I woke up to the sunlight beaming against my face. The room looked different when lit up. Draco must've opened the curtains for me when he got up, because he wasn't in bed. I wiped the drool off my face and got up to brush my teeth when I walked in on Draco naked in the bathroom.

I screamed and slammed the door shut even though he seemed unphased. He opened the door back up with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You act like you've never seen me naked before." He said laughing sweetly.

"Well some people still like privacy sometimes." I said rolling my eyes at his amusement.

"You should've told me you were a privacy girl before I let Blaise watch us having sex from the closet last night." He said looking fake concerned but letting a smile sweep his face when I threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up you idiot!" I yelled trying not to laugh.

"Whew why don't you call me that in bed?" He said walking closer to me, then pulling me into a kiss that made me reminisce on last night.

The kiss was long, and I felt him through the thin towel. He walked backwards pulling me over to the bed, never once opening his eyes or breaking the kiss. He sat down when his knees hit the frame and pulled me on top of him. When he tried to tug his towel off I stopped his hands.

"Draco." You moaned.

"Yes love?" He said moving to kiss my neck.

"We can't I have things to do today." I said moving my hips without even thinking about it as he moaned.

"Then stop working your fucking hips into me." He said grabbing a hold on both my thighs and thrusting himself upwards making me moan as well.

"If you say so." I said kissing his lips and then getting off his lap. He stared me down leaning back on his elbows as he watched me slide into a skirt.

"And just where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Hogsmeade." I said tucking Draco's sweater into my skirt.

"To meet who exactly?" He said sitting up and leaning on his hands instead.

"Fred and George Weasley." I said ignoring his agitation and putting on lipstick.

"Kingsley. You better be sitting on my lap in the next five seconds." He said glaring at me.

I walked over to him and put my hands on his shoulders leaning down.

"Or else what?" I whispered in his ear.

"Find out. I dare you." He whispered back into mine.

"Ten minutes late never killed anybody." I said smirking and spreading open his towel before sitting on his lap, feeling his arousal underneath me.

"There's my girl. Missing something before you leave are you?" He held up my underwear that I never put back on, as he thrusted himself up inside of you. "Are you sure you don't wanna make it thirty minutes?" He moaned.

"Draco they-they're waiting on me." I said through heavy breathing tilting my head back.

"I'm waiting on you too darling. So keep riding like a good girl, and you can leave when I cum." His breathing was just as heavy as mine and his smirk was sexy as ever.

"Do you like that Draco?" I asked looking at him with beading eyes, teasing him.

"I do darling, go a bit faster though would you?" He said teasing back, but I really did go faster, making him toss his head back.

"Fuck at this rate you'll be leaving in the next five minutes." He groaned squeezing my thighs.

"More like five seconds, I feel your pre cum sweetie. Don't hold back just cause you don't want me out with other guys." I teased as I kissed his lips, forcing him to forget about my comment.

"Fuck I'm gonna c-cu-cum." He tightened his face as he readied himself, and then released inside of me as I rode him through it.

"Was Draco Malfoy just submissive in bed?" I teased, as he pulled out, but left me on his lap.

"Only cause I felt bad for these." He said kissing the bruises on my neck. "Tell anyone and it's back to punishments for you." He said kissing my lips then allowing me to stand up. I was about to walk out of the room before he called my name.

"Forgetting something?" He said holding up my panties once again.

"Mmm, no I don't think I am." I winked and opened the door.

"Kingsley I swear to Go-" I shut the door cutting him off. He would definitely punish me for that one later, but I didn't mind.

                                         ~

I walked into the Three Broomsticks looking for Fred and George, but didn't see them, so I got a table while I waited. When someone took a seat in front of me, I assumed it was a twin, but my heart stopped when I saw Cedric instead. I tried to stand up but he grabbed my hand and held it to the table.

"Please just listen May." He pleaded.

"I'm waiting for Fred and George." I said blankly, showing no emotion.

"They're not coming May." He rolled his eyes. "They helped get you here for me." He sighed.

"So this is just another prank?" I said letting frustration seethe into my tone.

"No! It's the only way I could get you to talk to me!" He said raising his voice, but not angrily. He looked pained. "I didn't kiss Cho." He said as his eyes begged for forgiveness.

"Didn't look that way to me." I said trying to walk away again, but his grip held tighter.

"She kissed me!" He defended himself.

"And then you had a romantic night of dancing afterwards?" I saw he didn't have a response prepared for this comment.

"I was just jealous you were dancing with Malfoy, and when I remembered the kiss, I just wanted you to feel the way I did." He said admittedly. "I don't have any feelings for Cho, May. I love you, and that's exactly why I'll forgive you. We can forget about Cho and Draco, I just need you to believe me." He begged.

A part of me already did, as for the other part, I didn't wanna deal with the drama that would go down if I went back to him now that I've slept with Draco...twice. It may be this easy for him to forget about Cho, but the difference is I really do feel something for Draco. Until I came up with a compromise, this was just how things had to be.

"I forgive you Cedric, I would be a hypocrite not to, but I think we still need space." His face lowered as he finally let go of his grip on my hands.

I walked away, but before I walked out I looked back at him. He looked devastated. In that moment I wasn't sure if I was making the right decision, but leaving Draco also didn't seem like the right decision. So then what was?