Darling, You're Mine.

LMAO i forgot deadric was ever a character, that's literally all enjoy :)
—————————————————————

"I love you too Draco."

He pressed me up against the door to my room, and reached behind me to open it. His embrace against my lips never ended as he backed me up inside, and shut the door immediately after.

"I love you." He kissed my neck. "I love you so much." He kissed up my jawline. "I'm such an idiot." He muttered before kissing my lips once more.

"Draco." I moaned into him.

"Yes my love?" He asked, but dove right in for another kiss before I could answer.

"Draco." I giggled against his lips.

"Yes darling." This time he stopped long enough for me to speak, but still held you close by my waist.

"We need to talk about this. You said Voldemort would get rid of me if you didn't." I didn't know quite what that meant, but I assumed the dark lord had a very different technique than Draco did.

"That's not exactly bedroom talk darling." He smiled painfully, just wanting my body to be his once more.

"Draco seriously we need to-" He pulled me into yet another kiss as I laughed.

"There'll be time to talk after darling, but right now I need to shake the image of you against all those guys, and there's only one way for me to do that." He picked me up and set me down on the bed, sliding me out of my dress.

He unclasped my bra with one hand, and began to suck on my chest receiving a moan. Slowly, his hand slid down my thigh, and began to rub my heat.

"Oh my god." I sighed against his shoulder.

"Adrian doesn't deserve you love." He whispered as he kissed on my neck once more. "Neither does Theo, and certainly neither does that weasel."

"George isn't a weasel D-Draco!" My defense quickly turned into a moan as he slid a finger inside me.

"Don't say his name in bed darling. You will only say mine." He grunted against my ear.

"Okay." I moaned, but he stopped his movement.

"Try rephrasing." He whispered as he bit my ear lobe.

"Yes sir!" I gasped, feeling his smirk as his movement continued on.

"Good girl." I could feel his hard on against my leg, and it was painfully aroused, so I began to stroke it as Draco touched me, and he let out a loud gasp.

"That's how I made Theo feel." I smirked. I knew that would make Draco angry, but that was the fun part.

"What did I say about saying another name in bed?" He roughly grabbed my throat, tightly, and I loved it. Draco stood up hovering over the bed as he undid his belt, and pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers with his white dress shirt buttoned all the way down. "If you can't keep your mouth shut, then you'll have to open it wider."

He gripped my hair, and pulled me up to sit on the edge of the bed. I pulled down his boxers with my teeth, never once breaking eye contact, and slowly swirled my tongue around his red tip.

"Fuck." He muttered. "Darling, you're mine."

I was his, and I showed him I was by taking all of him in. The sour taste of precum dripped down my lips.

"No." Draco pulled me off of him, and laid back down on top of me.

"What's wrong?" Why did he want me to stop?

"I just don't think I want to punish you right now. May I love you, and that's what I wanna show you tonight." I was taken aback, but not entirely disappointed.

"Draco I love you, and I need you right now." I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled him closer, urging him to enter me.

"I need you too." Draco pushed into me, but slow and passionate. He truly wasn't punishing me, and for the first time, he was making love to me. "You're so beautiful underneath me."

This was definitely not how Draco usually spoke in bed, but in a way I loved it. Draco was rough to show his dominance over me, but now he was soft to show his love for me.

"Draco." I moaned over and over again, encouraging him to go faster, but not rougher.

"I don't deserve you, but FUCK do I love you." Draco was a moaning mess, as if it was this he truly desired. Not punishments, choking, or any kink he may enjoy. He wanted to make me feel loved through his body. "Are you close darling?"

"Of course I'm close, you feel amazing." I whimpered, feeling his dick twitch inside of me.

"Cum for me sweetheart." He groaned, looking down into my pleasure filled eyes. "Now." I came at his words, and he quickly followed, getting off on the pleasure he brought me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Draco." We both laid there in heavy breathing, and then I positioned myself to lay on his chest. "Draco no one can know we're together."

"But what if another man tries to touch you again?" He quickly got defensive.

"They won't, if I'm seeing Adrian Pucey." I muttered, trying to avoid the lecture that would follow.

"Absolutely not." He spoke sternly sitting up.

"I wouldn't be dating him, just seeing him." I tried to make the situation seem better.

"Why Pucey huh? A million other guys have shown interest in you." He spat, although he probably would've said that same thing no matter who else I picked.

"Draco, we can't let word get to Voldemort that we're still together." I whined.

"Please just pick someone else darling, you know I wanna protect you, but I also want you to myself." He said, lightly grabbing my chin.

"What about George?" I thought out loud to him.

"That weasel? Fine, he'll do." Draco reluctantly agreed. "But not dating, just seeing."

"Obviously." I teased, pulling Draco into a kiss. "You know I love you."

"And you know I love you."