Never Doubt

Y'all convinced me to keep going! I've just been having a really hard time separate from writing, and a few comments just shook my confidence. I appreciate all of you so much, enjoy the rest of the story babe! Here's a smut chapter :)
—————————————————————

I woke up with my head on Draco's lap, as he sat up reading a book. When I looked at the book in his hands, I noticed the cover was red.

"Good your awake." He smiled, and then leaned down to give me a kiss before setting his book down on the dresser.

"How long have you been up?" I sat up and straddled him.

"Since yesterday morning." He smiled, but his eyes were tired.

"What do you mean?" I ran my fingers up his jawline.

"You has a nightmare the other night, so-"

"So you haven't been sleeping?" My voice grew with worry as I began to examine his face. He was pale, and his skin was slightly thinner. "Oh Draco."

"I'm okay darling." He grabbed me by my face and pulled me in to kiss him. Draco began to buck his hips upwards towards me, and I could feel his hardness.

"Draco- Draco stop trying to distract me." I moaned. I wanted to keep talking about how he hadn't been sleeping, but man was he good.

"Distracting? What ever do you mean darling?" He grabbed my arse and began to push me into him, and he continued to push himself upwards.

"Draco." I moaned once more.

"Something on your mind dear?" He questioned smirking at me devishly. I reached my hand down his pants and began to palm him, as he let out a loud sigh.

"Something on yours?" I was now the one smirking, and Draco let out a small laugh through his moans. I continued to move my body up and down, so he could take his mind other places as I pumped him.

He leaned back in to kiss me, but bit my lower lip instead as he began rubbing me through my panties while I continued. Draco leaned down to kiss up my neck, then up to my ear as he groaned.

"Don't think because you did that you get to be in control pretty girl, that's my job." He nibbled on my ear, and left a few more hickies on my neck before flipping me over on your back. Almost immediately Draco pushed his boner right against me harshly. "Feel that sweetheart?" He grabbed a fist full of hair and tilted my head to give him access to my neck.

"Draco, skip the foreplay we have class." I made excuses, but really I just wanted him right here and now.

"Don't tell me what to do." He grabbed my neck in his hand, and leaned in to kiss me, as he continued to tease me with his length pressed into me. "This is because I want to, not cause you told me to." He smirked, and I laughed at his desperate attempt to be in full control.

"Whatever you say." I rolled your eyes, and he slid down his boxers before taking off my panties. Draco lined himself up with me, and then pushed himself inside me as we both let out a moan.

"Say my name as loud as you can. Don't worry no one will hear but me. Muffilato!" Draco continued on faster and I did as he said.

"Draco!" I screamed.

"God I love when you're under me screaming my name." Draco's breathing was heavy, and he never stopped looking at me.

"Draco quicker! I'm not even close yet and we only have ten minutes." I managed to get out through your moans.

"Oh darling," Draco gripped my neck harder and stopped, "if I wanted you to be close, you would be close." He smirked, and then began to rub my clit as he pounded into me harder, but not faster.

"Fuck me Draco!" He felt ten times more amazing than he did just a few moments ago, and suddenly I wanted to cum. Man he was good.

"Oh you're so tight!" As I looked into Draco's eyes I could see him losing his mind. "Cum baby, please cum for me." I could tell he just wanted me to cum so that he could do so himself.

"Mmhm fuck now!" He groaned, and I let go. I were proven correct when immediately after Draco let himself cum inside of me. "Five minutes to spare angel, never doubt me again." He slid his thumb down my lower lip before getting out of bed.

"Draco we're still having that conversation later!" I yelled out so that he could hear me from the bathroom.

"No clue what you mean!" He yelled back, and I rolled my eyes.