A Real Challenge!

May frowned as she scanned the air with Drew at her side. Something kept passing them, making them pull away from their route to the island region. It was getting on the brunette's nerves.

"One more time and I will shoot it down." Drew chuckled at her words.

"If you can hit it, sweetheart. It's been hidden." She growled.

"Watch me. It's about to make us late." Drew hummed as she glanced around. "And if I do it right..." She pulled out a pokeball and smiled. "There! Beautifly!" The butterfly pokemon came out within minutes.

"SILVER WIND!"

The wind raced through the air and separated the clouds, revealing a male on top of a Swellow. A hiss escaped him.

"How!?"

"Get away from us!" Drew shouted as Roserade appeared out of its pokeball.

"MAGICAL LEAF!"

The leaves slammed into the man and shot him down. The duo locked eyes before racing towards Alola.

~~~

Ash was grateful that Paul's team was in the air as darkness clouded the skies of Alola. He was also grateful Kellyn was there.

"STARLY!"

A whirlwind hit the field and pulled the darkness away from the region. Everyone was inside as the sun broke through the clouds. The darkness hissed as someone flew over. They hissed in reply.

"Will you just let me do what's right for the world?!" The group looked up at the person.

"Killing a champion isn't right for anyone! Get out!" Qidorr appeared above them as his sword flashed. A spear appeared as they clashed. Qidorr wasted no time tearing him apart.

"KING'S TERROR!"

The attack opened a portal and he slammed the guy inside. The league cheered as Kellyn caught him and the duo landed.

"Excellent work, you two." They nodded as Kellyn yawned.

"He'll be back, though..." Ash hummed.

"Then we'll send him away again. We are the Night League. Together, we are unstoppable!" The group nodded as they went off.

~~~

The man growled as he looked at the paper in his hand.

"Ash Ketchum... you will fall to the hands of I, Windora! Just you wait!"

Sorry for such a short chapter. I was hit by a minor writer's block.

If there's a certain scene/fight you want to see, let me or Etta know.

I hope you guys like that. Our first threat will appear soon. Remember, "Hidden Secrets" requests give this book a reason to keep going. Have a great day!