Night's Full Form.

Few months later...

Ash smiled as the league met up.

"We ready?"

"Yep. Let's do this."

~~~

Several leagues were coming to meet the Alola League. So it was time to show them what Alola had to share.

~~~

"Do we have to?"

"Iris."

She sighed. They were traveling to Alola with the other leagues to meet the Alola League. However, she wasn't impressed with the plan.

"What if it's a bunch of weaklings?"

"Says the weakest champion in the world."

"Excuse me!?"

Lance had kept her at bay with that. Even though he was just stronger than her and Steven (Cynthia and Red kept him from claiming the #1 spot and don't get him started on Diantha), he still held the line against her.

"You're not that much stronger than me!"

"Well, when Steven takes my challenge, I'll let you know." The Hoenn champion didn't even turn to them, gaining a hiss. "That's supposed to be your line, sir." Again, dead silence as Steven kept his gaze on the ocean in front of them. Lance frowned before turning to Iris. "Until metal head takes the challenge, we'll never know how much stronger I am than you. Steven could be between the two of us or even be the weakest." Steven finally spoke.

"I beat Iris last week."

"So when's my fight?" Silence followed his words before Cynthia chuckled.

"Lance, what did you do to make Steven mad?"

"Steven's not-" Lance stopped himself as he studied the Hoenn Champion. He then tried a different approach. "Steven, are you mad at me?" Not hearing an answer made him gulp before turning to Iris. "We will determine this later." She hissed at her fellow dragon ally before Red stood up to join Steven. The others paused before seeing the islands coming into view.

~~~

Iris hummed as they arrived at the Professor's lab, as that was where the League was meeting them. Kukui kept the champions busy before a voice got his attention.

"That Rockruff better not attack us, Kukui!" He paused as a group of 7 slipped in. The Rockruff in question was currently working on getting Kukui's shoe off to be destroyed.

"All's good. He's focused on me." They chuckled before he paused. "The other's gonna start trickling in?"

"The 8 kids are almost here, the one kid got caught up in something when he was with us, and the league will be here after they see how far the current challenger goes." Kukui smiled before a frown took over from Rockruff's success at getting the shoe.

"Well excuse me. Do you want the other one too?" Cynthia chuckled as the small pokemon went over to the corner in triumph before whipping the shoe around like a tornado. Lance then spoke to the league members that had entered.

"Well... while we wait-" The door opened to a rather familiar purple haired boy as he held the door open for 8 others.

"Sorry about that. Lillie was bringing down the mountain." Kukui's eyes widened as the others stared at the blonde female as she backlashed against the blue haired female's comment.

"I did not bring the mountain down. I just sent some Ultra Beasts home. There's a difference."

"It was snowing Lillie. I think you did both. But ok girl. Whatever won't make you tear down the whole region." Lillie, who was the blonde, scoffed as Iris scanned over the newcomers. Seeing Purple made her growl internally, however he was rather pale as he sat down.