Don't Mess with Me.

Max was grateful Bonnie warned him. She completely tore down a group of Turners. He hid behind a wall while she cleared the field. Alain froze from his spot behind another wall as she huffed.

"Amateurs-" Max chuckled softly.

"We get it, little mastermind. You're no beginner. Can we please continue without murder?" She turned to him and smiled.

"Of course." Alain gulped at that.

~~~

Alain only followed to find out what that meant. They arrived at a small cafe as Max stretched.

"God, that tipse is finally getting to me." Bonnie chuckled as he sat down beside her. "Paul should be bedridden now, but he refuses to accept it." Bonnie hummed as he put his head down with a soft noise.

"Has anyone taken up his positions?"

"No. It's all still temporary people until otherwise said. I should punch him."

"You'd have to find him first."

"Ugh-" Alain paused as Bonnie placed an order and rubbed his back.

"Relax, I'm sure this will clear up." He scoffed as he stretched.

"Have you heard from Purple? About the team?"

"Sadly. Should've seen Dawn. I think she gave him a concussion." He frowned.

"Really?"

"I told her it wasn't needed. But everyone's on alert." She then paused. "Team Dark... I wonder what their reason is."

"Yeah..." Their order came by as Bonnie paused.

"Will Paul be there tomorrow? I know he said he was, but I told them to be on standby." Max hummed.

"He might... but he'll be slow. I watched him yesterday... He was hardly standing. If he does go, don't force him." Bonnie hummed.

"Then I'll tell them he's not competing. I'm sure he'll still get a chance to show."

"I'll let him know. Now enough about that. You owe me." She purred as she sipped her tea.

"Not right now. Drink first and then we'll talk." Max seemed to droop before he picked up his drink. Alain slipped away and paused. Now he had something.