Final Push!

Serena kept her word.

When she said she would deal with the tipse, she meant she was going to murder him.

"DELPHOX! MYSTIC FIRE!"

Paul's face dropped when the flames roared into the air. Delphox practically sent waves of flames at the jerk, making the sky burn in its wake. Mismagius, Dragonite, Sawsbuck, and Audino charged beside it while Mienshao raced forward and slammed into it. Serena snapped her fingers, which caused the others to fire at the tipse. Paul stayed quiet as she glanced at the others.

"You joining?" Paul gulped as Max sighed.

"This is why Ash is married to her." Ash had no response as the other two boys and Delia sent out their teams and fired. He joined after with a complaint.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." Paul rolled his eyes as they continued the attack.

~~~

A few hours later, they did manage to defeat the jerk. Sadly, instead of letting them grab him, he disappeared, vowing to return with a better plan. Ash picked up Paul, who had passed out from Serena breaking the magic item that the jerk was using to hold him back. The other joined him as he smiled.

"We might not have been able to grab him, but we did save Paul." Serena nodded.

"That was the last problem for the league."

"Very famous last words." Max fired at her. She smiled as Ash spoke.

"That's our last problem for now. Let's get Paul back on his feet and prepare for whatever comes next. Because now nothing can stop us."

~

And that's it. I'm ending it now.

Thanks for all the support! I really appreciate it!

Please look out for my next Ash Betrayal book; "A League from the Mountains".

See ya!