Turner Battle 1! Iris vs Cessil and Purple!

Iris hissed as she eyed May and Drew. They hadn't come to any meetings and it was making her mad. They did realize that Ash was out there with a plan, right? She dropped down and went over to the couple. May spotted her and gulped.

"Champion alert." Iris heard May whisper to Drew. A steady breath escaped Drew as he turned to the champion as she got to them.

"Where have you two been?" May frowned.

"Recovery for me." Iris frowned before glaring at Drew. He gulped, realizing he had no alibi. A nervous laugh escaped him as he looked at her.

"Uh... well... um..." He gulped as he looked at the ground. "My bad..." She huffed.

"You two have been avoiding Turner meetings. May has a sorta good reason. Drew? Care to explain?" He gulped as he paused.

"I've... uh... been working on some things. Not only that, but I'm obviously the only one that doesn't get notified unless it's May." She frowned.

"Why am I hearing a bunch of lies?" Drew opened his mouth to counter when a voice hit the air.

"Bloody Turners." They turned to see Cessil and Purple above them. The acting they had. The duo dropped down and went over. Iris hissed.

"Oh lookie here. Bunch of morons? Trying a three on two? This should be fun." May met Purple's eye as he scoffed.

"How about a three on one?" Cessil whacked him with a huff. The purple haired boy yelped at that.

"Dude, it hasn't been that long since we talked. Verdammter Idiot." Purple huffed gently before looking at Cessil.

"Finding new ways to say my title, huh? Language doesn't do anything, Cessil." Cessil frowned before looking at the champion.

"One on two, since I can already see how well three of this little parle will end up. But let's have a little humor." Purple opened his mouth to counter, but closed it as he glared at the champion. She scoffed.

"I'm not fighting two morons alone." Cessil raised an eyebrow.

"What's that I hear? A champion can't fight alone? Despite being the strongest in her region?" Iris clenched her fist as the other three gulped.

"Is that an insult?"

"You made it so easy to pull it off."

"Game on buster." A pokeball entered her hand as May and Drew went to the side. Purple groaned before pulling out a pokeball with Cessil following. May gulped.

"This is a two on one. Champion Iris vs Challengers Purple and Cessil! Send out your pokemon!" Iris scoffed.

"Dragonite! Druddigon! Hit the field!"

"Vena! Aid me!

"Zotz! Let's do this!"

The two dragon types roared as the two pokemon came out. The unique looking Venusaur cried out as Cessil's appeared.

"Let the battle begin!"

"Dragonite! WING ATTACK on Vena! Druddigon! DRAGON CLAW on Zotz!"

"Zotz! Dodge it!"

"Vena! MOONBLAST to intercept!"

Iris froze as the fairy type attack slammed into Dragonite. The fire bat shot into the air before Druddigon could make a dent. She returned Dragonite and pulled out another pokeball as May called Dragonite's loss.

"Emolga! Help me out!" The small creature cried out as Purple gulped. He glanced at Cessil as he eyed the electric type.

"Druddigon! DRAGON CLAW! Emolga! THUNDERBOLT on Vena!"

"Vena-" Purple was cut off by the extreme voltage that hit Vena. A cry escaped it as it went down. As May called it, Cessil called out.

"Zotz! FLAMETHROWER!"

The flames roared to life and slammed into Druddigon. While it shouldn't have done much, the cry of pain said otherwise. Purple hissed as he reached for his belt. Cessil glanced at him as he sent out another pokemon.

"Noivila! Back me up!"

"Dude, I'll be surprised if you lose that guy." Purple shot a glare at him.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I get it, showoff. I didn't come prepared. I also didn't think you would pull me into this roundtable standoff." Cessil chuckled as their pokemon raced forward. Their eyes flashed as they shouted in unison.

"WING ATTACK!"

The two bats raced at the duo opponents and sliced through. A cry hit the air as they went down. Iris hissed as she pulled out another pokeball.

"Haxorus! Let's finish this right!"

The large dragon roared as it hit the field. Purple gulped. Cessil stayed quiet as her first move did its job.

"DRACO METEOR!"

Zotz yelped as the meteors slammed into it. Cessil shuddered as he returned it. Purple gulped.

"You done shaking, dude? It's not that col-" Purple yelped as Cessil jabbed his side.

"Easy mode is off now." He pulled out a pokeball. "Linta! Let's finish this!"

Purple bit his lip as the duo looked at the battlefield. A soft noise escaped him as they threw their attacks. Iris huffed as she went to counter.

"METAL WING!"

"FAIRY WIND!"

"DRAGON CLAW!"

The two attacks slammed into the dragon type's and an explosion hit. They paused as the smoke cleared. Noivila was on the ground, badly wounded but still standing. Linta was still floating in the air, not impressed. Haxorus was down, fainted. May hummed before calling out.

"Haxorus is unable to battle. Cessil and Purple take the win!" Purple frowned.

"I should be dead."

"Oh Arceus..."

"That attack should've finished me off."

"Purple..."

"How am I still here?"

"Purple..."

"There's no way that-" Cessil whacked him, regaining the purple haired boy's attention.

"Purple! Knock it off! We won that fair in square! Goodness..." Purple blinked as Iris returned her pokemon. She eyed the two groups. May and Drew were off to the side. The two boys were returning their pokemon, Cessil mumbling something under his breath while PUrple stood in a small daze. Something was wrong here. She listened in on the couple's conversation.

"So do you want to give the bad news or am I?"

"Do realize how well me and that guy work together. You go shove that idiot to his boss and I'll handle Cessil."

"You can't even handle my brother, Drew. But have fun." Drew scoffed as she went over and touched Purple's hand. That's when it hit Iris.

"I now see what's going on." May chuckled as she turned to the champion. "This is the real reason you two have been avoiding us."

"You are so late, Iris." Drew countered as his Roserade stepped forward. Cessil healed Noivila as May pulled Purple over.

"Have fun telling the others." Noivila roared as Drew ran over and the quad took off. Iris hissed as she headed off.

"Game on, Ash. Wait for the real battle."

I hope you guys liked that. If you guys want to request any battles, go right ahead. This shall be fun.