The Mark Made.

"Nice job."

May grinned as they settled down at the base. Purple was beside Paul as the Chain Leader got him to relax. It hurt seeing the purple haired boy in such a painful way. Max stretched as he looked at Cessil.

"Two on one? You practically could've handled it yourself without traumatizing the poor kid." Cessil shrugged.

"He never gets any wins. He deserves it. We've always given him missions to lose in. Why shouldn't he get this win?" Ash smiled.

"At least you took it to heart. Now we have to sort out how the rest of us are going to make our stance." Dawn chuckled, letting her presence be known.

"Paul, why don't we play trick and track? I know Reggie already is planning his turn in Sinnoh. Why don't we do the same in Unova?" Paul paused before smiling.

"Deal." Kellyn chuckled softly at the duo's plan before clearing his throat.

"How about a group of us make our stance in Johto? That way we can clear things up as well." Max nodded as Ash hummed.

"Kellyn, you wouldn't mind leading that group, would you?" The brunette paused at the champion's words. "After all, it's a ranger mission and the Turners will be looking for the ranger in charge." Kellyn's eyes lit up as he smiled.

"Sure! I can do that." Ash smiled before he turned to the other three elites.

"I say that the four of us make our stance in Kanto. Let them know who they dropped. Max, tell Red and Yellow to be ready for our arrival. They'll be great help when we go in." Max nodded as he pulled out his phone. "Serena, you and mom go to Kanto as you guys have that secret card. Me and Max will join you two later." May paused.

"Ash, how will you get in? LT. Surge has been getting stricter with the rules of who gets in." Ash smiled.

"Misty is a lot slyer than people see. Her and a group of Turners have been working with Gary to keep the regions open. She said that I can get in through her town." May nodded as Max sighed.

"Red and Yellow will be waiting for us in Viridian. We just need to be there by 3:00 for the meet and then the scene can be played for the real audience." Serena chuckled.

"Yeah, the Turners." The group giggled as Ash stood up.

"Let's do this."

~!*!~

Serena and Delia showed their IDs as they stepped off the S.S. Anne. Gary was waiting for them as they went over. A smile crossed his face as he straightened up.

"It's good to see you two." He said as he shook their hands.

"Same here, Gary. How's the others?"

"Decent. Come on." The two girls nodded as they headed off.

~!*!~

Ash smiled as he landed in front of the water gym. Misty had a calm face as he landed. She sighed.

"You still made it. I thought you were going to get shot down by Brock." Ash chuckled as the duo hugged.

"It's good to see you, Misty. Taking care of yourself?" She smiled.

"Yes. And the family is well, before you ask." He smiled as they split. "How's things with Serena?"

"Pretty good if you don't count her and Max's large war last week." She chuckled as she looked at a paper in her hand.

"This should get you to Viridian. Good luck." He smiled as he took the paper and left.

~!*!~

Max, Red and Yellow were standing near the Center as the other three arrived. They smiled as the two champions shook hands.