The Story Chain.

A laugh escaped a tall male as a pair of boys walked through Hoenn. They were arriving at Petalburg for certain reasons. A pair of green eyes scanned the area.

"You already got caught." The lead male followed his gaze and groaned.

"Race you to the center." The other boy groaned as he raced after the lead boy.

"Hey!" A voice followed them as they slipped into the center.

"Why couldn't we have stayed in ally territory?" The shorter male asked.

"Because unlike you who has nothing better to do than to just wander Kanto and give people a hard time, these guys said that they were having difficulties." The lead boy replied.

"We're going to get jumped. And I know who it will be." The shorter boy scolded.

"My bad. But we had to re enter here eventually. C'mon..." The doors opened with a growl and the leader sighed. "Never mind. Here comes the jump. Darn it..."

"Well well well... if it isn't Max. What are you doing here?"

He gulped. He still had his jacket and pants. His glasses were slightly dirty, which he was pulling out a cloth to clean. In addition to the waist bag, there was a pack strapped to his back with a binder attached. He now had a pale yellow blanket cape and his left hand was wrapped up. His eyes flashed slightly as he growled. The other three males seemed to have a similar reaction to the person.

The other male had long, blonde hair that reached his waist. His green eyes burned a little as they glared at the person. He had a green shirt with brown pants and white shoes that seemed to be modified. He had two sashes of casings of something. His backpack rested on his shoulders. He had a green scooter that rested beside him with a suitcase attached to the front.

"Who do we got here... hm?" Max sighed calmly.

"Leave us alone May." The older girl chuckled.

"You're not in your domain anymore, Max. What do you have that says otherwise?" Max opened his mouth to counter when someone cut him off.

"There you two are." They turned as a smaller boy went over. His faded lime green hair waved a little as his blue eyes scanned the group. His white outfit with a pale blue jacket easily identified him. His bag rested across his chest. Max smiled.

"Please don't tell me we passed you guys." The boy giggled.

"No. We had you come here because the others are trying to gather. You're just in time. C'mon." Max grinned as he followed him. May grabbed his arm.

"Oh no you don't!"

"May, I have places to be."

"Max, you have questions to answer first!"

"This is important and needed. Will you please let me go?"

"Not your domain anymore, little brother. You're not moving."

"May..." A hand was suddenly between them. May blinked to see the shorter boy.

"Enough. Max, head out to the group. They need your presence now. And if you're not out of town by the time I walk out of this building, we know what'll happen." Max gulped shallowly before taking off outside with the other boy. The short boy looked up at May. "He never left his domain. Technically, you're in our domain. Watch it." He jumped on the scooter and raced after them. She blinked a little at his words.

Their domain? Wasn't that Alola? Or was she missing something? She raced after them as they went into the woods. With expert skills of following, she discovered them walking to Mr. Briney's house. She was able to listen in to the conversation with no problem.