The Dark Past

MISAKI KUROSAWA - POV

I was alone. Even, in my very last moment on earth. I WAS ALONE.

The child me was not that happy. It was all because I didn't have any reason to be happy. The abuse of my mother and the repeated comparison with my brothers made me suffer more than anything. There was times when I wanted to end my miserable life. But I was scared. Scared of what will happen. The thought or emotion called scared led me to a conclusion that death is scarier than my miserable life.

So, I tried my best. To excel in studies. To ignore every painful moment. To not die and live with what I have. And I was free. On the first day of my high school life I made up and excuse of staying at a free dorm and left my home. No, I don't think of that dungeon as my home. I just wanted to get out of that place.

Bullying of my brothers and abusing of my mother and scolding of my father.... Its all in the past now. Even when I was struggling to earn money on my own by working as a part timer in various places I felt relieved.

I ignored the allowance my father sent. I didn't reply when my brothers asked about me. I never went to celebrate any occasions even when my mother asked me to come. I just didn't want to be trapped in the nightmare I had when I was young.
And now.... It all came to an end....

Sigh, I finally escaped from them. I wonder if they would know that I am dead. They never cared about me anyway....