Memories of truth

I looked backwards only to find myself against a wall of an alley.

' When did I get here? Seriously there's no way out of this mess.... God!!! I'm doomed. '

_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-=_-=_-_-==_-=_--=

"Do not come near me."

I shouted with all my might thinking someone might come after hearing it. But no luck. It seems like everyone was busy with their own things. I thought of all the possible ways to escape but none seemed apt for the situation.

"Now, now I know that I look scary but I just want to help you, okay?"

She said in a very earnest tone.

"I don't need your help."

I said in a loud and annoyed voice. But it seemed like she won't back down very easily.

' Quiet persistent aren't you? '

I had an urge to laugh seeing her response to my declination. But I held it in not to create and assumption of me being a mad little child.
She just sighed and continued to move towards me.

' Okay, this is getting serious . '
I stared at her intensely as to make her notice that I don't favour her coming to me. But she seemed dumb or maybe stubborn as she paid no heed to my signal.

" I SAID STOP "

Suddenly everything around me became bright blue . It was as if I was standing in the middle of a fire circle but with no heat. I saw a flame of this blue fire going towards the lady in the speed of wind. She swiftly pulled out her sword and successfully pierced the.... solid fire???

' Can a sword cut fire like that? The question is what is that blue fire? '

She appeared calm but I understood what is going to happen next. She looked at me with a slight astonishment as though she was asking if  I was the one who did it. Well, apparently I did it but I the truth is I didn't. I had absolute no intention of letting others know about me having magic. As having magic means being someone of a higher status than normal people.

_-=_-=_-=_=-_=--_=-_=-_==-_=--_-

Everyone of this kingdom knew and saw people with magic as rare and talented even of it was only in a small amount. But that's not the case for the nobles where almost everyone had magic except for some unlucky ones.

' Well, the perfect reasons for them to capture me. I mean I am beautiful now, right? '

[A/N :- Well, that's a bit-]

' I know I'm being narcissistic but Venassa is beautiful, you know. And she has magic. Isn't she a perfect target for pirates and slave traders. By the way, I forgot that I was in the middle of a fight. Anyways, where am I? '

When I successfully cleared out my thoughts and looked around me only to find myself in a pitch black space. I stood up and took a few steps.

After walking for sometime, I saw a women with beautiful blonde hair standing their looking upwards. It felt as if she was being spotlighted in a huge dark stage. Her frail shoulders somehow felt familiar to me. Suddenly she turned backwards to face me as though noticing my presence.

After seeing me, she let out a sigh and spoke in an angelic voice with a sweet smile.

"Did she went out again?"

' She? '

After some moments of silence, she continued.

"Looks like she did, seeing that you don't want to answer."

"Umm, I'm sorry but I think you are mistaking something."

She looked at me with worry and care.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

She then continued to look upwards.

"The sky sure is beautiful here."

" Hey, are you even listening to me? Well, the sky-"

' Huh? That's weird. All I can see is black surrounding and her. Anyways- '

" Who are you?  "

I asked her without further delay.

' I have to get out of here. And for that I might need her help. '

I thought as I glanced at the beautiful women in front of me. She looked at me for a second, then slowly spoke in her soft and gentle voice.