Characters Of The Game

Emma just brought the refreshments and snacks I asked earlier. But just then, someone called for her. She looked at me and I nodded in approval. She dashed out with the other maid. And I continued to write.

' well, it's a good thing that she went '

It's not that she is annoying its just, I don't want her to know about my secret. The secret that this world is an Otome Game and we all are the characters in the game also I'm the evil villainess who torments the Heroine and is obsessed with the crown prince.

The thoughts that were supposed to be unreal is happening in reality.

' I don't know what to feel about this - should I be happy that I didn't die, and got another chance to live a life. Or should I be sad that the body I was reincarnated as is a Villainess whose ultimate ending is DEATH. '

But finally I came up with a plan - the ultimate plan to escape death.

1) I should change. I should change my behavior, perspective and of course WARDROBE.

2) Avoid the female lead and capture targets as much as possible. Since they will be the one who will be the cause for my death, avoiding encounters with them would result in a peaceful life.

3) make money. Suppose I encounter a capture  target and was accused of hurting the Heroine, I need a place to live after banishment or escape. So let's use all my knowledge and make money.

Okay, now that's settled. I sipped some tea from the cup and took a bite out of the cookies.

As per the memories of this body, the territory she or I am now living belongs to Venassa solely and rightfully. Then let's just start with the territory itself. But the problems does not end here. I have to note down the game characters in case of any need.

First and foremost,

Name:-  Leonard Royale Regulus

Identity:- Crown prince of the kingdom of Cardene/ capture target of the otome game - HAREM OF THE GODDESS/ fiance of the Daughter of Duke Edinburgh.

Personality:- Righteous, Cunning, calm and possessive.

Physical appearance :- jet black ebony with emerald eyes.

Likes:- interesting things, success, geniuses, sweet stuffs,power.

Dislikes:- clinging women, failure, people who hurt his loved ones, things going wrong,spicy stuffs.

Magical element :- earth with blessing of sun god.

Elemental root :- fire.

Abilities :- swordsman ship, excels in administration and economics, skilled in fire and earth magic,great strength, high amount of mana.

Weapons:- Scorching punishment.