Hannah, Ths Second Heroine

' Now that I'm Venassa, I can witness it with my own eyes. '

I smiled happily without knowing what will happen in the future.

"But I can't rest now either."

I opened my diary and started writing.

Name:- Hannah Aran

Name:- Hannah Aran.
Identity:- commoner/heroine of the otome game.
Personality:- lovely, kind, smart, hardworking, trusts others easily.
Physical appearance:- brown hair and green eyes
Likes:- cute things, animals, books, friends, family, adventure and fun.
Dislikes:- greedy and arrogant people, rules, etiquette and classes.
Magical element:- light magic.
Elemental root:- wind magic and earth magic.
Abilities:- strong magic but low mana, intelligent, magic spell casting.
Weapons:- currently none.
_______________________________

' Sigh, Hannah Aran. She entered the academy even before Cecilia and me. A light mage who hated attending classes but always scored top marks. She was someone whom everyone loved. Except for the antagonists. And in her case, it's Miranda. '
_______________________________

 '_______________________________

Name:- Miranda Shades.
Identity:- Daughter of marquis shades/fiancee of Nicholas.
Personality:- Tsundere, graceful, intelligent and helping.
Physical appearance:- Brown hair and brown eyes.
Likes:- friends, reputation, etiquette, balls, luxurious things.
Dislikes:- insults, losing, enemies, those who hurt friends and families.
Magical element:- thunder.
Elemental magic:- wind.
Abilities:- fast healing, good fight tactics, horse riding, swordsman ship.
Weapons:- currently none.
_______________________________

' Miranda Shades is the other villainess. She who was the fiancée of Nicholas tried to stop Hannah and him being together. As she is a person who cares about her reputation more than anything, well it's understandable. '

I thought as scribbled down all the information I can remember about the game and the second Heroine.

' She advised Hannah to limit their intimacy in public and do it somewhere else, and Hannah thought of it as an insult and cried over it. Which obviously was seen by Nicholas and it was continued by blaming, engagement break, crying and so on. Everything just like any other villainess ends up with. Maybe it was because she was a marquis daughter that she didn't end up with an execution like Venassa. '

I sighed and looked at my smooth jade like hands which was red due to the harsh writings. I felt angry thinking about my once favorite game which was also the cause for my difficulties.

' Why did I even like this stuff? Now that I think about it, isn't the game just like any other cliche stories? A naive and weak Heroine who was loved by all but the beautiful and intelligent villainess was hated..... '

[A/N :- *cough* you were regretting not completing it a while ago though.]

I felt my head and hands aching from all those writing and thinking. It was also dark.

' I'm kinda sleepy. Let's just think tomorrow...... '

I didn't even bother to go up to the bed. As I was tired, I was fast asleep even before I know it.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Oh, miss. I'm so excited to go shopping today. Ah, the weather is also perfect for an outing. We will have a wonderful time."

She said cheerfully as she glanced outside while brushing my hair. Well all this started today early morning.

[flashback]

The door to my room banged open and a maid of my age entered swiftly with a letter in her hand. I was surprised and woke up with a shock. When she saw where I was sleeping, the excited happy face vanished.

" Miss, what happened to you? You look awful."

I heard her and glanced at the mirror. There were dark eye circle under my eyes. My hair was messy as I didn't sleep in my soft bed. In other words I looked hideous.

"Miss, did you end up sleeping on the table after writing late at night?"

' You know me well, Nira

I looked at her with an awkward smile. She approached me and gave me a letter. I glanced at it and saw the symbol of the royal family on it. As I opened the letter, an invitation to the annual celebration of Victory was seen. Nira was surprised and excited at the same time.

"It's an invitation to a ball, miss. Ah, what about we go for a shopping? We can buy new clothes and accessories for the ball. And I will make you the most beautiful girl there. I mean you are the most beautiful bit I will make you more beautiful."

I laughed slightly when I heard her chanting praises about me.

' She really want me to go shopping, I guess. '

[End of flashback.]

And that's how I am here.

' Let's wear something simple.'

I thought while my maid opened my closet. Now let's see......

' Nope, this one is too fancy. Hmm, no. Too formal. Ah..... Nope it has too many jewels. Nope, never. It's pink '

In the end I didn't find anything, good for an outing. Except.....

' This one looks comfortable. It's not fancy nor filled jewel neither pink. OK, let's go with this one. '

"Are you sure, miss? It looks too simple."

"I'm going to wear this today."

I said firmly to make her understand that I like it better than the others. She seemed to understand and nodded.

' OK, outing here we come. '

______________________________

[Sorry guys, for the late update. I haven't been, you know free with all the school stuffs. I have a school meeting to attend Wednesday, So I hope you can understand. This Tuesday will be a no-Novel-writing day for me and Wednesday too..... Sigh, but I'll do my best to update it after this whole SCHOOL STUFFS.

Oh, and thank you for reading the chapter. Hope you enjoy it. And thanks again...... (๑•́ ∀ •̀๑)]