I'M THE VILLAINESS

"Can you bring me some snacks and refreshments?"

"Of course, miss"

Emma bowed lightly and went to the kitchen to get something for me to eat.

' Now that's settled. Let's get into business. Good thing I brought my diary '.

I placed the diary onto the table and started writing.

"I have to sort things out. First....about this body"

Venassa Epsom Edinburgh. The adopted daughter of the Duke Edinburgh. With striking silver hair similar to that of the late duchess Edinburgh and mysterious ocean blue eyes of the Duke of Edinburgh, no one would have ever doubted her of being an adopted daughter if the truth was not said. Maybe it was these features that made the duchess adopt the poor Venassa into the Edinburgh family, who is rumored to lose her family during the war.

The Duke who dearly loved his wife fulfilled her wish of having a daughter by agreeing to adopt Venassa. And thus she was brought up in the grandest noble family and she was greeted by the never ending luxury.

When Venassa was 5, the duchess passed away and this was the main reason why Venassa turned into a vicious and arrogant lady. She, who lost motherly love craved for the love of her family. But the Duke who was busy with the household affairs and grieving over his late wife never bothered to see her. Her brothers avoided and ignored her because of the fact that she was not their real family. She was hurt and the servants of the duchy turned blind eye even when Venassa was hurt. They never cared for her as she was an abandoned daughter.

Her evilness began from there. She bullied those who looked down on her, she punished and scolded the servants of the duchy to whom she bore a grudge. And unable to control the despise and contempt the youngest of the brothers tried to push Venassa of the stairs. But she escaped instead the youngest brother fell down and got injured. Venassa who saw her brother bleeding and struggling in pain, screamed and called out for help. The other two brothers came to help and was panicking to see their dear brother injured like that. They took him to the best doctor and was in a hurry to treat him that no one saw Venassa's arm injured while trying to avoid the push. The Duke who was outraged to know about this put Venassa in probation for 3 years in her own territory.

"So the day I woke up should be the my first day here."

' Venassa '

She had a complicated childhood. The main reason for her to be a Villainess noble girl.

' Unexpectedly she turned out to be the exact same villainess I had seen in the otome game - HAREM OF THE GODDESS. The evil villainess to tortures the kind and cute Heroine '

"Sigh, as always I have the worst luck ever. "