"ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖˡᵉˢˢ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ"

' Why did humans invent cars and motorbikes when they had carriages which obviously didn't need fuel nor caused pollution?
Well, let me tell you, it's because it's UNCOMFORTABLE as HELL!!!! '

I started thinking weird stuffs as I was suffering from the horrible carriage ride.

' Ugh, all this motion is making me dizzy. '

My head was throbbing in pain and I think I have motion sickness???

Even when the carriage had soft and luxurious cushions, it was still kinda uncomfortable for me. Maybe it was because I was engaged in million thoughts that I didn't realise how agonising it was last time when I rode one.

I grasped my amulet as it glowed dimly with my touch. A soothing yet cool touch-like sensation embraced my hands from the amulet.

' It's good that you are here

' It's good that you are here. '

I smiled warmly as I covered it in my slender hands.

' After all its not the first time you have helped me. '

Memories of a sleepless night flowed into my head.
_______________

"Good night, miss. Hope you sleep well."

Nira smiled at me as she covered me with the soft blanket.

"You too, Nira."

I returned a sweet smile as she got up. She walked towards the door and turned back to make sure everything is okay. After a happy sigh, she went out closing the huge doors.

After making sure she's gone, I got up from the bed and walked towards the drawer where I keep my personal stuffs.

As I opened the drawer, three books of fancy cover became visible. One of them was obviously my diary, the other two was books I borrowed from the ducal library - one about magic and other geography respectively. I stuffed them up into my bag.

' Today I have to escape. '

As I was aware of the tragedy that will fall upon me in the future, coming up with a solution was kinda easy.

"Let's runaway."

I packed some wearable clothes, snacks that Nira gave me this afternoon and the three books I kept in the drawer along with some money from my allowance. After covering myself with a hood I found, I took my bag filled with essentials and walked towards the window.

' Okay, let's do this. '

I slowly let down the blanket rope I made by myself.

' It's kinda embarrassing if you think about it. '
.
.
.
.
After some long minutes of tremendous effort, I reached ground.

' Sigh, solid ground. Good thing I didn't get stuck half way down the rope. Now where is that hole I found? '

It just appeared in my memory that there was a hole in the walls near the training place of the knights which they use to escape training.
.
.
.
After walking without making noise, I arrived at the entrance of the training ground.

' It should be around here somewhere. '

After looking around, moving bushes and shrubs I finally found it.

' Hmm, it's looks small but oh well, my body is tiny after all. '
I crawled through the hole and arrived at the other side safely.

' I felt like I went to military training. My body kinda hurts too. Sigh, I shouldn't have worn a nice dress. It's dirty now. '

I stood up while holding onto my bag. I looked out to find myself in an unfamiliar place which appeared dark and gloomy and-

' Now what? '

I walked forward only to find myself surrounded by huge trees.

' Where in the world am I?
---------------------------------------------

Sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. As I ᴡᴀs sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs, ᴄʟᴜʙ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ, I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ....and.....

ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚ   ⓨⓞⓤ  ⓕⓞⓡ   ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓘⓝⓖ.