• 🍼🐾 | daddy's got you

caregiver: shuichi saihararegressor/little: kokichi ouma

regressor/little: kokichi ouma

kokichi woke up in a cold sweat as he gripped his PJ's tightly. Tears welled up in his eyes. He began to cry softly so he didn't wake up his daddy. He had a horrible nightmare, shuichi left him for another person and said his regression was annoying and he didn't wanna take care of him anymore. Poor baby was distressed and thought his daddy didnt lovs him. He choked on his tears as he pulled a stuffie from his toy box and held it close so he could calm himself down. He had not regressed for a week, this was the first time since his last little space last week. He noticed that it was getting hard to breathe and he really needed the comfort of his caregiver right now, but he was too scared to wake him up. Lucky enough for the little leader though, shuichi heard the littles whimpers and cries and quickly sprung up. "Prince what's wrong? What happened?" He said in a tired tone as he pulled the shivering baby into his lap and held him close, placing the stuffie aside so his little could ease up. "Had..a nig'mar..." he said in a high pitched voice, which let shuichi know he was in his little space. He sighed as he grabbed the pacifier from the littles kit aside the bed and put it into the babies mouth. "I'm here baby, daddy's here. I've got you. I wont let you go." He reassured his little who was still a bit uneasy. "Can you tell daddy what happened In your nightmare?" He said kindly as he held the boy gently. "Mm..mhm.." kokichi said with a sniffle. "Y..you lef' me for som'one els'.." he said in a choke as he held onto shuichi even tighter. "Baby daddy would never leave you. I love you so much. I enjoy taking care of you when you're little too! You are my little prince, I would never leave you." He said as he caressed the boy and ran his fingers through his hair. "Daddys got you hunny." He said in a low soft voice, slowly bringing the whimpering but calmed down boy back to bed and holding him against his chest. "Promis' dada..?" Asked sleepy kokichi as he sucked his pacifier slowly. "Of course my darling." Shuichi kissed kokichi's paci, which made the little boy giggle since his favorite things were paci kisses. Shuichi grabbed one of the little leaders favorite kid books from a shelf and began to read it so the little boy could drift back to sleep. As he began to finish up the last few pages of the book he noticed his prince's eyes were shut, not exactly asleep but he would be asleep in a couple minutes. He smiled and kisses the boys forehead, it was sweaty so it was a pretty gross kiss but he didnt mind. He placed the stuffie the boy had gotten from his toy box into the boys hands and covered him up with their thick and warm blanket. Although it was late and shuichi didnt enjoy the fact he had to get up so late...he was happy to take care of his little since it had been quite a while since the little had regressed. He hoped when the little leader woke up that he would still be small, he didn't like to admit it but taking care of kokichi helped ease shuichi even more then it helped kokichi himself. Shuichi layed back down as soon as he was sure the baby was sound asleep. He closed his eyes, drifting off fast. His final thoughts being how much he adored his little boy.

word count: 627!