• ❄🐾 | unplanned slip

caregiver: shuichi saihara regressor/little: kokichi ouma

regressor/little: kokichi ouma

before the story starts I would like say this is IN GAME! which means that they haven't left the game In this story, except theres no
k*//ing game. No one kills anyone. They're just hiding from a apocalypse I guess?? Monokuma is just there cuz why not

Kichi woke up to monokuma's daily announcement. He rubbed his eyes and left his dorm after getting dressed. He looked around for shumai but couldn't find him anywhere. This scared him a bit but he didn't wanna seem freaked out--- they were keeping their relationship on the down low. Although everyone pretty much knew...it just wasn't confirmed. Kichi sat down at the cafeteria table and looked down. Everyone was confided as to why he wasn't being obnoxious. So miu stepped in and checked in on him. "Yooo f*vkf4ce! What's up with you?" She sat next to him and and wrapped an arm around him. He didn't answer. Maki had enough of this. She went up to kokichi and shoved miu out of the way. "Hey what's the big f*vkin idea?!?!" Miu yelled back as she slid off the cafeteria table. Maki jumped over the table and grabbed kichi by his shirt. She growled as she lost her patience. "What are you up to? Hm? What are you planning, damnit?" She growled at him as he shook in his tight and hard grasp. His eyes were shot open out of fear and his eyes started watering. She raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Pretending to cry for sympathy? Not gonna work. Do you wanna die?" He said in a cold and cruel voice. Kichi shook his head over and over again as he started to cry harder, a look of fear on his face. Kaito tried to pull maki off of kichi. "Hey, maki-roll chill out. He was probably just tired." Maki scoffed and let go of kichi, she was holding him up by his shirt so when she let go he fell off the cafeteria table and hit his head. This was the last straw. Miu was talking to kiibo now, so she didn't really see how what maki did. Kichi wanted to he little so bad now. He tried getting up but maki grabbed him again. "You're not getting out of this, you know? I don't trust you. You're always starting stuff." Kokichi tried to speak but choked on his own tears. He was crying big and salty tears. They weren't crocodile tears either. They were the kind of tears that a toddler made when they lost their parent in a store or when they are having their first day of school without a parent. He could barely breathe now as maki continued. No one helped him, since they thought he was planning something too. Kaede must of been sleeping in, she was nowhere to be found. Suddenly shuichi walked into the cafeteria and immediately his eyes shot open. His boyfriend was being yelled at harshly by maki. He ran over and gently pulled maki off. "What the hell maki? Stop that!" He looked at kokichi and saw the look of pure terror on his face. He was shaking. He bent down and picked up kichi, letting the smaller boy cry into his shoulder. "Daddy!!" Kokichi whimpered out as shuichi rubbed ouma's back. Miu looked behind her and so did kaito and some others. "Yooo did ouma just call you daddy?" Kaito asked in a sort of confused voice. Shuichi didn't even care that half the people there had heard his "nickname". His little boy needed him and he wasn't gonna stop caring for him just cuz of the embarrassment. He rocked kichi back and forth. "Daddy's here baby, shhhhh. I know, I know." He soothed the crying boy and once kichi finally stopped crying he sat him down on the table and wiped kichi's wet face and nose with his sleeve. "Maki yell at me.." he whispered as he played his fingers. Shuichi glared at maki, a glare filled with anger. Kokichi made grabby hands for shuichi. Shuichi picked him up and again and carried the boy back to his dorm. "Come on baby let's get you a pacifier." He looked around the boys dorm and found a cute white paci with checkers on it. He plopped it into kokichi's mouth and smiled at him. "Come on baby boy, let's go see the others." Kichi nodded as he was in full baby space now. He walked back into the cafeteria holding shuichi's hand and shyly sucking his paci. Maki looked shock when he came in and immediately felt bad for scaring him. She bent down and apologized to the regressed boy. "Heu little cub, sorry for scaring you...I should of left you alone. I'm sorry." Kichi nodded. He still needed some time to get over it but he smiled at maki to reassure her. Kaede finally woke up and when she saw baby kichi her face lit up. "Awwww cute! Hey there bud!" She smiled cheerfully at him. Kichi giggled and clapped his hands. Kaede opened her lab door. "Wanna come watch me play the piano, hunny?" Kichi nodded enthusiastically. "Daddy can I go??! Can I can I?" He jumped up and down. Shuichi smiled at nodded. Kichi giggled and ran over to kaede as she grabbed his hand and they skipped into her lab, closing the door behind them. Soon enough the room was filled with happy piano tunes and the sound of laughter from a happy little boy.

Word count: 934